Many changes that are happening are happening in order to make way for future gifts and events within the group. We understand the member base’s frustrations at slow changes and wait times, but setting up events does take time so we urge all members to hold this in mind when expressing their thoughts. Complaints are not suggestions; please make sure any future suggestions offer solutions that will ultimately benefit the group as a whole and that do not bring down any individual members.
Updates & Announcements
- Please continue to check out the weekly Changelog!
- This will cover any small member requested updates not worthy of the newsletter!
- A couple of updates to to Regale’s Quests will go into effect on September 1st, 2020.
- With the addition of the Big Game Hunts and updates to the Hunting systems, not all Ballators were able to complete the Regale’s Quests level 4 wherein you were required to hunt a big game animal. As many horses doing RQ are not going to be able to do this, we are instituting a change for this specific level: horses will required to hunt the largest animal available from their hunting level. This list will be available on the RQ page!
- Level 1 – Competitor, previously referenced our old stat system disciplines list. We will be removing this list and allowing members to choose any discipline they desire from the list that will be available on the RQ page now!
- Level Confirmations for Regale’s Quests can now be done of the forum! You can find it under the ‘Regale’s Quests’ in the ‘Group Activities & Resources’ section.
- Breedings and Design Submissions are now officially closed until further notice.
- As of August 15th, 2020, Breedings and all breeding-related items cannot be used until they re-open at a later date. The same is true for Designs which closed officially August 31st. There is no set date for this re-opening, but once the group is ready and able to take on the flow once again, we will make an announcement. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
- Troubleshooting, Notes, and Questions
- As of September 2020, all general questions, troubleshooting questions, and any other group concerns may be sent through the forums! You may find the link to that here. Feel free to post a question in this forum if you ever need assistance from the team! Import Notes should still be sent through the group.
Our admin feature for September 2020 is olivedoodle! Please see below to learn a little about them!
- Name: Olivedoodle!
- Admin Job: Group Horses and Regale’s Quests
- First Ballator: I believe it was 2732 Fortis in Bello (Who I regret selling deeply)
- Favorite Ballator & Why: aaghhh 8914 Poseidon’s Bastard is one of my top favorites, I love his seashell horns and how PINK he is, Fade did an amazing job on him and I love Fade and him so much! 6438 Regina Rosarum also holds a special place in my heart, being my first ever starter and the first kid I got to confirm at Legendary! Many of the new kids I have coming in are also some I’ve admired for a long time, I just need to find time to make them all references cri
- Favorite Ballator Mutation: definitely Taffy, especially when paired with pearl to give you glorious pink ballators
- Favorite Highlord: Probably Hannibal, because I like the bad boi’s wink wonk
- How did you discover Ballators: I first saw them on instagram posted by Fargo and I think Ren? But I fell in love with them and made a DA account just to join!
- Random Fact: I have like no social life (huge introvert/homebody) so I spend like, all my free time on pixel ponies LOL