Just like modern equines, Ballators require the companionship of other Ballators. However, some Ballators also enjoy the companionship of other animals as well!
Companion animals can be purchased via the Shop, but only certain companions are available to your Ballator depending on what level your Ballator is at.
Rules and Requirements of companions
- Only one type of companion animal is allowed per Ballator; meaning, your Ballator cannot have two novice companion animals or two intermediate companion animals. However, a Ballator is allowed one of each level-type of companion.
- Companions cannot be traded off between Ballators. Once it is equipped to a Ballator, it cannot be removed.
- All companions purchased for a Ballator must be listed on it’s reference information.
- You may design your Ballator’s companion if you desire. However, it must be a natural design and fit into the species of the companion (for example, you can’t design a guinea pig after purchasing a hare companion).
- The companion animal does not need to be drawn in order for your horse to gain the bonuses unless the companion’s description requires that it be drawn. It simply must be stated in the stat gain area of a drawing that the horse has a companion. However, they must be mentioned in literature entries to gain the bonuses!
- Companions cannot be sold by members. Companions never expire, either!