May 2020 Newsletter
Many changes that are happening are happening in order to make way for future gifts and events within the group. We understand the member base’s frustrations at slow changes and wait times, but setting up events does take time so we urge all members to hold this in mind when expressing their thoughts. Complaints are not suggestions; please make sure any future suggestions offer solutions that will ultimately benefit the group as a whole and that do not bring down any individual members.
Updates & Announcements
- Welcome to the Equus Ballator official website!
- A big shout out to Kaons for all of her hard work making this incredible site and training the admin team on how to edit it!
- We are still Under Construction! Many things are being copied over and set up still; please do not note us about deadlinks or links back to the DeviantART group just yet– we are still working and copying information fast!
- The Hunting System has officially closed on DeviantART as of May 1st.
- In the coming week, a comment chain will be made allowing you to post your tracker so the information can be recorded. DO NOT DELETE your hunting tracker. An announcement will be made in the group via poll and in the Discord when the chain has opened and will grant you further instruction.
- References are still required for your Ballator to participate in all group activities. At this time, our group is straddled between two sites– our personal site and DeviantART. All group functions will remain as normal unless otherwise specified while we transition.
- The Slot Donation Center will be closed on DeviantART as of May 1st.
The Monthly Quest
The wheels are turning and the world is set in motion once again. The Red Star reveals something new and your Ballator begins to explore a mystery…
Equus Ballator of the Month
Congratulations to 1855 | Naël owned by CelineDGD! Please click the “Read More” link to learn about this amazing Ballator and show your love and support!
Our admin feature for May 2020 is Buzzbees! Please see below to learn a little about them!
– Admin Job: Reviewing all the lovely designs!
– First Ballator: Alduin
– Favorite Ballator & Why: ( Can I just link my entire folder here please) Grimmjow and Icarus have to be my ultimate faves, I adore their aesthetics and personalities and they are complete opposites as well! They are so fun to draw.
Kogo is pretty close behind though I mean just look at her.
OH WAIT, Beelzebub is very special to me too and always will be.
– Favorite Ballator Mutation: Okapi dun of course! I think at this point I have around 18 kids with Okapi dun. Man,, I love okapi dun… Red dun okapi dun? God tier geno.
– Favorite Highlord: Hanni definitely! I have a weak spot for bad boys
– How did you discover Ballators: A super long time ago! But I didn’t join Harpg officially till last summer because my twin convinced me; now I’m stuck – forever.
– Random Fact: Uh, I am very indecisive, forgetful, and prone to ranting but i’m trying my best . Decisions? no thank you, and don’t rely on me to remember something cus I won’t and now I’ve written too much.