Some Changelog Info!
To better protect our admin team and members alike, the Coordinators have decided to implement a Changelog to better record our corrections and discussions so admins may link directly to this to show members that things have been fixed and discussed!
The Changelog will update every Friday as that is when they is most available to make changes and answer group notes. That is also the day that we check the Suggestion Box on the website!
How Can I Make a Suggestion/ Update Request?
There are currently Three Ways to make a suggestion for group betterment or to show a correction that needs to be made. They are listed in order of EFFICIENCY. The fastest way to contact the team is listed first.
- NOTE THE GROUP – The Group is not leaving DeviantART at this time and this is the best way for us to keep tabs on member suggestions and edits. If you post a Question in the Discord Chat you may be asked to send that question in to the group so it may be reviewed. It’s conclusion will be posted here and you will be tagged with a link to the changelog at that time.
- LEAVE A WEBSITE SUGGESTION – The Website Suggestion Box is anonymous to members and will be kept that way. You will not receive a tag telling you that the suggestion/ change has been made.
- LEAVE A DISCORD QUESTION OR SUGGESTION – You may ask a group related question in the #Questions channel on Discord, or leave a suggestion in the #Suggestion-Box channel. PLEASE NOTE: We have a “Don’t Block The Box” policy in the Discord Chat and most times, the suggestions will be left with no answer. Discussion is discouraged in that channel; please move discussion to the General Chat areas. Suggestions made on Discord are not anonymous and you will be tagged with a link to the changelog when they have been resolved.
August 2021 Changes
Saturday August 7
- Changelog records started for the new month.
- Posts made by Coordinator Bay will have a [B] after them.
- Posts made by Coordinator Fade will have a [F] after the
- Monthly Newsletter and Monthly Quest posted. [B]
- FAQ has been updated with relevant questions towards new accounts on the forums, and what constitutes spama in the discord. [B]
- Updated the rules channel to include the rule about only 5 advertisements a month. [B]
- This rule has been around for a long time and was able to be found in the pinned messages of the #advertisements channnel. It was accidentally left out when we made the full rules channel.
Friday August 27
- Notes & Troubleshooting forum was updated so that guests may post to it. [B]
- This should hopefully provide a resource for members to communicate with us if they are unable to log in or have yet to be activated on the forums.