Equus Ballator Community

Hello There, Guest!

Register
Your Links
Add links by editing your profile in the User CP! Threadlog Your Stats Trackers All Stats Trackers Archives
Monthly Newsletter Check it Out!
Monthly Quests All MQs
EB OTM All EBs OTM
Wait Times Listed Here
A temporarily empty space while we build

Character Profile  Form submission: Create a Character Profile

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Closed 

Find

TwinWolfSister Offline

Name: Occultus Nox Fleuret

Slots: Username | Mate | Offspring
1. Flamestorm11 | 1703  | Offspring
3. @llostsoulss | Mate | Offspring
4. @TwinWolfSister | Mate | Offspring
5. @TwinWolfSister | Mate | Offspring
7. Username | Mate | Offspring
9. @TwinWolfSister | Mate | Offspring

Additional Slots: N/A

Trackers:

Additional Information:
Flamingo Plushie: Adds full-bodied Chibi Drawing an additional +1 stat point. If you do draw the plushie companion, your horse will receive an extra +1 stat point; Plushie will not count towards extra character stats.
[url=https://www.deviantart.com/comments/1/727740641/4814162272][/url]Reindeer Use: Adds a chance of finding one additional berries, herb, or antlers/horn item while hunting.

Barn Name/Nickname: Faux, Nox, Occultus
Height: 17hh

Discipline: 
English Pleasure, English Show, Endurance; Used as a Patrol Horse for the Vescovi Estate and White Deer Creek Ranch, currently training in Jumping, Eventing & Dressage.
Personality: 
Fearless, Goofy, and Sweet, he can have a bit of a darker side at times and is prone to bouts of depression, he got teased a lot by the other EBs at the Base, but he is a hard worker and his rider adored him at least he thought they did but now he's been sold off and while its nice with his new handler he still wonders if it was somehow his fault... 

Stats: - NOVICE
Gaits: 13
Dressage: 10
Jumping: 10
Intelligence: 10
Stamina: 1
Speed: 3
Strength: 10
Experience: 0 
Attack Power: 0 
Total found in stat Tracker

Website Find

HelloWishbone Offline

Reference Admin
Instagram
Discord: Wishbone#3651
Hi there!

- Please change all linked mates and offspring to BDA plaques instead of references
- Any information that is already on the plaque, such as transfer notes, nameplates, designer, sex, or type, should be removed. Character Profiles are seen as an extension of the plaque, so this information is not required here. Additionally, you are free to include information about your Companions, such as names, personalities, etc., however the proof links and stats they give are not required, and should be removed.
- Faux is a little too tall for a Mountain Ballator. Mountains will reach a maximum of 17 hands tall. Please shrink him down a little to fit within type standards. For more information, please see here! 

Once updated, please reply back to me here and we can get this Character Profile accepted!

Thank you!

Corrections must be made by 03/15/22. Failure to reply by set date will result in this review being closed and you will have to resubmit.

[Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif]
Juno by Bay-Blade
Icon by TheNamelessHare

Find

TwinWolfSister Offline

all set (i dont understand why that proof link is still there, when i go to edit its gone)

Website Find

HelloWishbone Offline

Reference Admin
Instagram
(02-17-2022, 02:12 AM)TwinWolfSister Wrote: all set (i dont understand why that proof link is still there, when i go to edit its gone)
Hi there!

- The mate for Slot 6 is still linking a reference instead of a BDA plaque.
- As stated previously, please remove the stat info about the Companions, as this information is already stored in the plaque comments. 

Once updated, please reply back to me here!
Thank you!

Juno by Bay-Blade
Icon by TheNamelessHare

Website Find

HelloWishbone Offline

Reference Admin
Instagram
(02-17-2022, 02:12 AM)TwinWolfSister Wrote: all set (i dont understand why that proof link is still there, when i go to edit its gone)
Hi there!

While we understand life has been a bit chaotic lately, we also want to ensure Character Profiles are not pending for too long. 

Corrections must be made and replied to by 04/26/22. Failure to reply by set date will result in this review being closed and you will have to resubmit.

Thank you!

Juno by Bay-Blade
Icon by TheNamelessHare

Website Find

HelloWishbone Offline

Reference Admin
Instagram
Hi there!

As the deadline for corrections to be made has passed, this review has been closed. Please resubmit this Character Profile after the corrections made in this review have been completed.

Thank you!

Juno by Bay-Blade
Icon by TheNamelessHare

Search: