Many changes that are happening are happening in order to make way for future gifts and events within the group. We understand the member base’s frustrations at slow changes and wait times, but setting up events does take time so we urge all members to hold this in mind when expressing their thoughts. Complaints are not suggestions; please make sure any future suggestions offer solutions that will ultimately benefit the group as a whole and that do not bring down any individual members.
Updates & Announcements
Opening/Closure of Systems
- The following systems/activities are OPEN on DeviantART:
- General Submissions (ie, Foal Prompts, Art not affiliated with any Activity like Hunting)
- Quests (Art)
- Monthly Quests
- The following systems/activities are OPEN on the Forums:
- Quests Scavenger Hunts and Quest Confirmations
- Bank and Bank Related Items
- Owner Transfers and Deceasing
- Design Plaque Updates*
*Only Design Plaque updates we are currently accepting are plaques without a design image (EXAMPLE) or updating designs with prizes received from RQ not associated with HLs
- Unless otherwise stated, (ie. Announced in the Discord), the rest of the systems/activities are CLOSED.
- Our Team is hard at work at trying to detach ourselves from DeviantART which means that with our current resources, some systems have to be put on the back burner while we try to prepare for our future as an ARPG. We hope in the months to come that we can share some of the exciting things we have in store! We thank everyone for their patience and understanding as we iron out the kinks and try to make sure that once we open a system, everything will run smoothly without any more need for adjustments.
- Designs Plaques Updates are open…sort of! We still do not have the current resources to handle an influx of new designs.
Instead we are allowing members to submit Design Plaque Updates for their plaques that are missing a design but have an accepted design like THIS for example.
We are also allowing members to submit Design Plaque Updates for the prizes they receive in Regale’s Quests that would cause a change in their design and is NOT associated with a Highlord Gift. For example, Regale’s Quests Level 2 Gene/Horn prize.
These both should be done at the Design Updates forum which is a subforum to the Design Hub
- Highlord Hub will open soon for gift approval. The team plans on going through the gift approval back log before opening up for new gift approvals. As soon as we are able to an announcement will be made in the discord.
- Anything involving Designs will require a reply or update within 2 months for it to be considered an active review. If someone does not reply to the admin working on their review in 2 months, they will close the review and they will be forced to start over again.
- If you would like to see all the changes that are occuring this month, please checkout the Changelog. This page updates every Friday with all the changes that were made that week, we are in the process of fixing, or the issues we are aware of. Please checkout it out in case any issues you may have had has already been addressed. This also will let you know when a certain system has been updated. If you would like to preview previous month’s changelogs, you can find it under Archives with the category of Fade’s Changelog. LINK
- The Suggestion Box is open for all members to drop their ideas, comments, and suggestions in. The Suggestion Box will remain Anonymous to other users, but it is a requirement and courtesy to list your DeviantART screen name for the admin team. The Suggestion Box will be checked once weekly for the admin team to discuss.
- There are lots of new changes around the website and maybe some hints at what might be next. We strongly suggest getting reacquainted with the new website and poking around to see what might be hiding! Who knows you might find something quite interesting……..
- Do NOT spam Advertisements. Spamming includes posting numerous amounts of advertisements at once whether that be in one message or multiple, continually posting the same advertisement within one month’s time, or posting more than 5 advertisements/messages in one month. Advertisements can be an invaluable resources for the community, but continuous abuse of it will not be tolerated. Please keep this in mind when you post to it. If you have any questions regarding the rules, please look at our rules channel in the discord and our FAQ. After that, if you still have any questions or concerns, feel free to create a thread in our Notes & Troubleshooting forum.
- Do NOT draw art of unnapproved designs/ballators. The only art of a ballator counts once their design has been accepted. This is to ensure that their design meets the standards laid out by the group.
- Do NOT mark unearned slots. You can only put down slots in which your ballator has earned. While they have not earned any extra slots from stats or quests, you are not able to claim or reserve those.
- When applying a Nameplate, please give the current AND new name. By giving both it greatly speeds up the process in making sure we have recorded the name change properly.
- Stay Happy AND Healthy. We want all of you to be feeling good in every way your possible can so make sure to take care of yourself.
News on the State of the Group and Admin Team
News on the State of the Group and Admin Team
- Unfortunately, we do not have any updates on the status of our website development. We hope to update everyone as soon as we know where we are at and have stuff to show. We are excited for all the potential that we have and really can’t wait for it to come alive. We hope to continue to have the majority of our activities open so everyone can enjoy drawing their Ballators while we are in this process. We really appreciate everyone being so kind and patient with us after this Hiatus has become far longer than previously expected.