Each month there will be one Rejuvenation prompt that is silly and just for fun while we all relax. There will also be a Tales from The Charred Plains prompt that will tie in the lore to future game chapters. Both prompts are optional.
Rejuvenation: It’s time for the Great Debate! The one true choice that defines us as people: should pineapple go on pizza or not?
Your Ballator is very curious about this Very Serious Question. They have to know where they stand in The Great Debate. Are they #TeamPineapple or #TeamEwGetThatOffMyPizza? Only you know for sure!
– Draw or Write your Ballator’s opinion on pineapple pizza.
– There is an extra 20Denari awarded if the Ballator depicted reaches out to a Highlord of their choice to weigh in on The Pineapple Controversy.
– There is a 5 stat minimum for this prompt.
Tales from The Charred Plains: The dust never fully seems to settle on The Charred Plains. Your Ballator, weary from travel, approaches an oasis that is well known to all who roam The Plains. Aether’s Hoofprint is a name that sort of mocks the resting place of The Masters, Tyndariai.
Your Ballator is careful to avoid the waterfall flanked by two dark Troubadours as they search for a drink. While wading a little further down stream, your Ballator comes across what seems to be a sort of religious ceremony.
It’s odd, your Ballator thinks, that something like this should be happening so close to the waterfall yet so far from the gaze of an actual God. They watch with their head bent low as a large Plains mare with crackled horns uses a broken, Star-Touched bone to etch circled into the mud along the waterbank. The markings she makes are drawings depicting Deathlord Tyndariai. She speaks slowly around the bone as she draws, telling the story of how The Deathlord once ate the old Gods.
The small gathering in front of her nod as she talks, enraptured. Your Ballator catches a couple of teary-eyed faces among them. Tyndariai is precious to them… but is he precious to your Ballator?
– Draw or Write your Ballator encountering Tyndariai’s Acolytes. Do they support and worship The Deathlord? Or do they feel that this band is more like a weird cult?
– There is a 7 stat minimum for this prompt.
Monthly Quest Guidelines
– Prompts must be separate entries.
– Prompts must still be submitted to the DeviantART Group.
– Prompts will not count for Regale’s Quests or Wild Ballator entries.
– Anthros are not allowed for the Tales from The Charred Plains prompts, but are allowed in any Rejuvenation prompt.
– Prompts for this month can be completed as many times as desired, but you will only gain prizes for the first attempt.
– Stat grids will not be accepted as entries. Comics will accepted as entries so long as only one prompt is depicted per comic, only horses relevant to the prompt are shown, and the stats do not exceed 20. (Reminder: Companion bonuses will not apply to comics as they are counted by stat grid guidelines!)
– Entries must contain the Ballators pictured and the prompt completed in this format:
Horse(s) Pictured: (Link to Refs)
Prompt(s) Shown: (Please link back to the Monthly Quest Page & Specify Prompt)