Many changes that are happening are happening in order to make way for future gifts and events within the group. We understand the member base’s frustrations at slow changes and wait times, but setting up events does take time so we urge all members to hold this in mind when expressing their thoughts. Complaints are not suggestions; please make sure any future suggestions offer solutions that will ultimately benefit the group as a whole and that do not bring down any individual members.
Updates & Announcements
- Please view The Changelog for week to week updates. All week to week updates will be posted to the current month’s Changelog. As explained on the log pages, any changes made do to suggestions will be posted on those pages.
- Artwork must still be submitted to the DeviantART group for all activities. At this moment, we do not have the capacity or funds to host multiple images from all of our users. Because of this, artwork and literature submissions (including, but not limited to: References, Monthly Quests, Regale’s Quests, ETC) must still go through the typical submission process on DeviantART.
- The Design Hub is playing catch up. A major thank you to our wonderful admin team who has stepped up during a very difficult time. The Equus Ballator team has been short staffed for designmins, but the other admins are now working with Fargonon to get the hub cleared up. As a courtesy, please remember to be patience and courteous during reviews. Please note the group if you feel something has been missed.
Our admin feature for July 2020 is HelloWishbone! Please see below to learn a little about them!
- Name: Wishbone, Wish, Wishdeer
- Admin Job: References!
- First Ballator: Please don’t laugh at my old art! It was this lady: B-150 | Domina Mendacii. I would love to buy her back and give her a makeover but I believe the person I sold her to has since deactivated.
- Favorite Ballator & Why: This is hard because I have so many favourites, but Sacred and Khepri. Sacred is based off my deer pelt, so I have a piece of her physically with me, and she’s my actual child. Khepri was my first Steppe, designed by lovely Fade in the 2019 Christmas exchange, and his design just suited me so perfectly. Purple with pink and yellow horns? Yes perfect give it to me. He is also my child, and I’m keen to start working on his little Tribe!
- Favorite Ballator Mutation: Another hard one! I love the interaction between Archetain and Dotted Sooty! Carey is also perfect.
- Favorite Highlord: Ares!
- How did you discover Ballators: There was an event yearssss ago about making your dream Ballator! I can’t remember how I came across it but I probably saw the pretty ponies and immediately said yes I need all of this. I ended up breeding two of Fargo’s kids to make Domina Mendacii!
- Random Fact: I work in an ice rink in Australia!