Highlord Offering Rewards
Offering to a High or Lowlorddoes not come without it’s benefits! However, please be advised that High and Lowlords tend to favor those who are pledged to themselves, and offer greater prizes for those who show their loyalty! Read more on pledging and Highlords here.
Offerings are divided into four categories: Minor, Monetary, Hand-made, and Exclusive.
- Minor Offerings are any Hunting-Related Item that is found while hunting or similar.
- Monetary Offerings are any offering composed of Denarii, from 10 D up to 1,000 D.
- Handmade Offerings are any item that is able to be made in The Crafting Hub aside from Crowns; you must provide a link to prove that you crafted the item.
- Exclusive Offerings are any offering made expressly for that chosen Highlord. You must be Pledged to craft and give these offerings.
- Event or One-Time-Consumable, non-Crafted items are not permitted to be offered at this time!
The offerings all can collect different rewards, depending on wether or not your Ballator is Pledged to the diety you are offering to. Keep in mind, Wayfarers (those who are unpledged) get lesser rewards, and Pledged Ballators who offer to a deity other than their own causes a penalty wherein your Ballator may not be able to offer to your Pledged Highlord for some time, and it will also remove Piety from your Faction’s counter. The amount of Piety removed is dependent on the offering.
Rewards for Pledged Ballators
The below rewards apply to all High and Lowlords. If your Ballator offers to a High or Lowlord other than their own, pledged High or Lowlord, they will not add Piety to the rival Highlord’s counter, and the amount of Piety they would have gained gets deducted from your Patron’s counter.
High-Value Offerings (those listed in the second section of each column) have a greater chance for better gifts.
Exclusive Offerings – ONLY OPEN for TYNDARIAI
Aether – CLOSED
Ares – CLOSED
Hannibal – CLOSED
Tyndariai – Open until 1/2
Rewards for Wayfarer Ballators
The below rewards apply to all High and Lowlords.