Equus Ballator Community

Hello There, Guest!

Register
Your Links
Add links by editing your profile in the User CP! Threadlog Your Stats Trackers All Stats Trackers Archives
Monthly Newsletter Check it Out!
Monthly Quests All MQs
EB OTM All EBs OTM
Wait Times Listed Here
A temporarily empty space while we build

Form submission: The Stat System Confirmation Form

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Closed 

Find

CelineDGD Offline

Discord: CelineDGD#5053
Ballator Reference Link: https://www.deviantart.com/celinedgd/art...-626943088

Ballator Plaque Link: https://www.deviantart.com/ballatordesig...-727935325

Ballator Stat Tracker Link: https://www.deviantart.com/celinedgd/jou...-840060844

Foal Prompts: None.

Stat Rank Being Confirmed: Incarnate Rank,Legendary Rank

Stat Prizes Being Claimed: +4 breeding slots
+1 custom companion token
+1200 Denarii
1x Custom Import with no Rare Mutation

Website Find

espclyheinous Offline

Stat Admin; Fade's Daughter

Discord: reninkois#1834
(07-18-2020, 01:57 AM)CelineDGD Wrote: Ballator Reference Link: https://www.deviantart.com/celinedgd/art...-626943088

Ballator Stat Tracker Link: https://www.deviantart.com/celinedgd/jou...-840060844

+1200 Denarii

Hey there, Celine! I am just copy-pasting this into here as well for record-keeping's sake! As per the Stat Tracker Requirements, the confirmed points need to be marked on your tracker. I see that you linked them at the beginning and it says you lost the links. That's okay, and we understand how difficult it can be to mark these correctly. However, as per the requirements, you should be placing the confirmed points in your tracker in chronological order. Basically, they should separate which parts of your tracker have already been confirmed.

For instance, with this tracker from Ren, https://sites.google.com/view/renaakaiis...authuser=0
 you can see that she put the 307.5 confirmation after the art that has already been confirmed and before the new art she added since then. This should also be done in every section you have, and you have multiple sections on your tracker, so you should make sure to mark them in each section to separate what has already been confirmed and what hasn't yet.

We totally understand that this can be very tedious and confusing, and really don't want to discourage or irritate anybody. So, for now, we'll let it slide without asking you to edit your tracker - but once this Elite rankup is confirmed, you will need to mark this point correctly on your tracker and we will enforce that in the future. However, for your past confirmations, we understand that a lot of time has passed and reconstructing what has and hasn't been confirmed might be tough, so we're willing to let it slide.

We really, really appreciate your ongoing patience and kindness, and we love your presence in the group, Celine. Let us know if there's anything we can clarify for you! I will be reviewing your tracker ASAP, and replying back to you again with either corrections or a confirmation, depending on how the review goes. Thanks!

Find

CelineDGD Offline

I'm not sure I understand?
But thank you for the kind words, I appreciate it. ♥

Website Find

espclyheinous Offline

(07-18-2020, 07:01 PM)CelineDGD Wrote: I'm not sure I understand?
But thank you for the kind words, I appreciate it. ♥
You're welcome; they're all true.

However, I do not want to confirm this horse until I'm able to help you understand what I am asking you to do from this point onwards. If I confirm this horse and you don't understand what you'll have to do from this point on, you will not be able to get him confirmed again, and we will run into this problem down the road which will take up both of our time and likely cause some frustration.

Please do your best to articulate any questions that you have, and let me know exactly what is confusing you. Ultimately, saying that you don't understand is not helpful unless you tell me what is confusing you. Please take a look at the tracker that I linked in the first comment to see an example of what I'm trying to say, as far as marking confirmed points go. Additionally, if you don't understand and I am unable to articulate in a way that makes sense, don't hesitate to go into the Discord and ask there- I'm sure the other members may have different ways of explaining this that may make more sense to you and others.

I apologize if I am coming off as confusing, but I need your help to explain this to you in a way that makes sense. I know stat trackers can be very confusing, but I need you to try and tell me what you don't understand.

Thank you so much, Celine. I really appreciate your cooperation and understanding.

Find

CelineDGD Offline

"However, as per the requirements, you should be placing the confirmed points in your tracker in chronological order. Basically, they should separate which parts of your tracker have already been confirmed.

For instance, with this tracker from Ren, https://sites.google.com/view/renaakaiis...authuser=0 you can see that she put the 307.5 confirmation after the art that has already been confirmed and before the new art she added since then. This should also be done in every section you have, and you have multiple sections on your tracker, so you should make sure to mark them in each section to separate what has already been confirmed and what hasn't yet."

???????

Website Find

espclyheinous Offline

(07-20-2020, 09:33 PM)CelineDGD Wrote: "However, as per the requirements, you should be placing the confirmed points in your tracker in chronological order. Basically, they should separate which parts of your tracker have already been confirmed.

For instance, with this tracker from Ren, https://sites.google.com/view/renaakaiis...authuser=0 you can see that she put the 307.5 confirmation after the art that has already been confirmed and before the new art she added since then. This should also be done in every section you have, and you have multiple sections on your tracker, so you should make sure to mark them in each section to separate what has already been confirmed and what hasn't yet."

???????
So, as you know, a rule from the Stat System is to record each confirmation of a Ballator. This has always been appreciated, but recently we made it into an enforced rule, because it makes confirmations a lot easier from the admin side, and can make things go much faster for members.

Right now, on your trackers, you have listed what stat values your Ballator ranked up as. However, they are just listed on your tracker, they are not placed into the correct section. By that, I mean: when you record a confirmation, you should insert the link at the end of all of the artwork, literature and items that have just been confirmed. Then, when your Ballator gains more stats after that confirmation, you add those onto the tracker after the spot where you linked to the last confirmation.

Let's look at 7877 | Carisi 's tracker together. Here is a screenshot from his tracker: LINK. You can see that this screenshot shows the entire section of artwork that he has. The first red arrow is pointing out his first confirmation, which was at 307.5 stats. If you look at all the artwork before that arrow, and his inherited stats (he has 118 inherited stats), you can see that it all adds up to 307.5. When he got confirmed at 307.5, I placed that link there, after all of that artwork.

As soon as I wanted to add the next piece of art to his tracker, I linked it after that confirmed marker. The next art I added was the 300-stat grid. That put him up to Expert rank, so I decided to confirm him again. You can see the blue arrow, pointing out that next confirmation, which was at 607.5 stats. 

This is hard to do retroactively, so for your convenience, we're not going to require you to mark any previous confirmations on your trackers. We will only be asking you to mark all confirmations from this point onwards. So, for example, when I confirm Nael again, you will need to link to that confirmation, and place it into his tracker after all of the artwork/literature/items that I will have just confirmed for you. 

Once you assure me that you understand this, I can go ahead and confirm your horses. I do not want to confirm them if you don't understand what you'll have to do once they are confirmed, because then we'll run into this problem in a few months when you send them in for another rankup, and I want to make sure you can confirm your horses and get those sweet, sweet prizes. So, if this all makes sense now, please let me know. If not, please feel free to ask questions, but make sure they're specific so that I can explain again exactly what you don't quite get. 

Thank you, Celine. I hope this makes more sense, and I'm sorry for the delay on your confirmations. Hopefully we can wrap this up soon! I really appreciate your patience.

Find

CelineDGD Offline

So what you're saying is I have to put the confirmation right next to the artwork link that made the horse get to that amount/level???

Website Find

espclyheinous Offline

(07-21-2020, 09:10 PM)CelineDGD Wrote: So what you're saying is I have to put the confirmation right next to the artwork link that made the horse get to that amount/level???
Essentially, yes. So, let's say you confirm a horse at 54 stats, and the tracker looks like this:
  • 10 || Monthly Quest
  • 11|| Monthly Quest
  • 30 || Small Grid
  • 3 || Ref
You put the confirmation after the last piece on the tracker that was confirmed. Not next to it, exactly, but on the line immediately after it. So, after that confirmation is complete, the tracker should look like this:
  • 10 || Monthly Quest
  • 11|| Monthly Quest
  • 30 || Small Grid
  • 3 || Ref
    CONFIRMED AT 54 STATS: [LINK TO CONFIRMATION]

Then, when you're ready to add stats after that confirmation, you do this:

• 10 || Monthly Quest
  • 11|| Monthly Quest
  • 30 || Small Grid
  • 3 || Ref
         CONFIRMED AT 54 STATS: [LINK TO CONFIRMATION]
  • 5 || Artwork
  • 7 ||Artwork

Etcetera, etcetera! Any more questions, dear? <3

Find

CelineDGD Offline

Ah okay.
I think I'm good.

Website Find

espclyheinous Offline

(07-22-2020, 10:26 PM)CelineDGD Wrote: Ah okay.
I think I'm good.
Alright, I'll be reviewing your tracker shortly. Thanks!

Website Find

espclyheinous Offline

(07-18-2020, 01:57 AM)CelineDGD Wrote: Ballator Reference Link: https://www.deviantart.com/celinedgd/art...-626943088

+1200 Denarii

Hey Celine! The only correction is a very minor one:
  • Your listed total says 2325, but I am getting 2345 as the correct total. Your distribution adds to 2345, so that is perfect, all I need you to do is change what the total says! You don't need to change anything else.
Please reply back to me here when you've done this.

You have 1 month to make the aforementioned corrections. If not corrected within that timeframe, you will have to resubmit your confirmation. Thank you!

Find

CelineDGD Offline

Fixed.

Website Find

espclyheinous Offline

(07-23-2020, 11:24 PM)CelineDGD Wrote: Fixed.
Confirmed! The items have been added to your inventory. Four breeding slots have been unlocked.

Please read about custom imports HERE! Note the group with your designer of choice and what you would like!  A list of current designers can be found HERE
. You can link to this comment as proof.

Please read about the Custom Companion Token HERE!

Your current Denarii total is 2453 D.

Search: