Equus Ballator Community

Hello There, Guest!

Register
Your Links
Add links by editing your profile in the User CP! Threadlog Your Stats Trackers All Stats Trackers Archives
Monthly Newsletter Check it Out!
Monthly Quests All MQs
EB OTM All EBs OTM
Wait Times Listed Here
A temporarily empty space while we build

Ownership Transfer recovery

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Closed 

Website Find

KhaleesiKiyiyaWolf Offline

Instagram
Discord: khaleesiakibawolf
OLD DA NAME: KhaleesiKiyiyaWolf (as seen on his import page)
Import: 6669 Eregon
New Da Name: AkibaWolfProductions 
Link to new account's dA Page: AkibaWolfProductions
Important Notes: While my new account has some AI artwork, I've been laying low due to the continued and often times, highly severe cyber stalking, theft and bullying which resulted in the RCMP becoming involved. Late this year, we finally managed to find out who the person was and file charges. Thus I'm now slowly coming out of hiding. I have always stated to ARPGs that all my artwork will be hand drawn and can easily be told apart from any AI artwork I do. I have also stated that any AI art done, is done for personal enjoyment and that's it. I honestly thought I'd informed the group but may have done so via the dA page and not the website, which is my mistake. I just miss my boy is all and want to make the ownership official so I can draw him without issues of collecting his XP.

Website Find

BrynLison Offline

Admin of All Trades

Discord: BrynLison#2396
The ownership name for this ballator has been updated, please make sure to use the forums if you plan to switch over any other EBs that you may currently own to this new account!

Search: