Equus Ballator Community

Hello There, Guest!

Register
Your Links
Add links by editing your profile in the User CP! Threadlog Your Stats Trackers All Stats Trackers Archives
Monthly Newsletter Check it Out!
Monthly Quests All MQs
EB OTM All EBs OTM
Wait Times Listed Here
A temporarily empty space while we build

Ballator Designs

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Closed 

Website Find

Dragonwarlordess Offline

Discord: Dragonwarlordess#6074
I sold these ballators quite awhile ago and to make things easier on the new owners was only going to send the transfers when the designs were approved. As the longterm hiatus is quickly approaching they've asked me to inquire about getting them approved. I completely forgot and had already used my alotted design approvals. 

The owner is afraid that they wouldn't be able to submit the new design approvals in time if I put the transfer in now and asked me to sent in a troubleshoot.

New Owner: @Unknownridersstable

Designs in question: 
9195 Tattered Angel (Stash file: https://sta.sh/01h36o5j3hkh) updated image for this gal nearly finished
8213 Mozart (Stash File: https://sta.sh/0qogj7a6bwb) Newest update: https://sta.sh/0nfi7rc908j

Website Find

Bay-Blade Offline

Coordinator

Discord: Bay-Blade#2536
So if you do the design changes asked of you and we worked with you via this thread, we could get them approved since it seems they did not have a time limit. Essentially they count as old reviews not new. Technically this is not the case with Mozart as we had previously had worked with you on that review and the corrections were not done by the time limit. However, we are willing to ignore that for this case.

However, if you were to transfer them, these reviews would be voided and the new owner would have to resubmit them for review (these would count towards the monthly limit for them). When submitting for the review they could link to their transfer note as proof of ownership.

Hope this makes sense! Please let me know what you would like to do and if you have any further questions or concerns. <3

[Image: 2p8ruyfv]
Icon by Monsleonis

Website Find

Dragonwarlordess Offline

(04-30-2022, 06:38 PM)Bay-Blade Wrote: So if you do the design changes asked of you and we worked with you via this thread, we could get them approved since it seems they did not have a time limit. Essentially they count as old reviews not new. Technically this is not the case with Mozart as we had previously had worked with you on that review and the corrections were not done by the time limit. However, we are willing to ignore that for this case.

However, if you were to transfer them, these reviews would be voided and the new owner would have to resubmit them for review (these would count towards the monthly limit for them). When submitting for the review they could link to their transfer note as proof of ownership.

Hope this makes sense! Please let me know what you would like to do and if you have any further questions or concerns. <3

I'll go ahead and do the design changes for these guys before sending in the transfers. Those will be be open after the 1st still, right? Thank you so much for working with us on this

Website Find

Dragonwarlordess Offline

(05-01-2022, 02:59 AM)Dragonwarlordess Wrote:
(04-30-2022, 06:38 PM)Bay-Blade Wrote: So if you do the design changes asked of you and we worked with you via this thread, we could get them approved since it seems they did not have a time limit. Essentially they count as old reviews not new. Technically this is not the case with Mozart as we had previously had worked with you on that review and the corrections were not done by the time limit. However, we are willing to ignore that for this case.

I'll go ahead and do the design changes for these guys before sending in the transfers. Those will be be open after the 1st still, right? Thank you so much for working with us on this

Attached are the completed update images for the two horses in question
[Image: df4janl-267acdf7-69ce-4f3f-bedf-32c7ee26...aYfDKGBEA8]
[Image: 9195_Tattered_Angel_edited.png]

Website Find

Bay-Blade Offline

Coordinator

Hey there! Please give a stash link to the images. With giving the fiels as you have it makes it difficult to review as they tend to be blurry/more pixelated. It also prevents us from being able to download them

Icon by Monsleonis

Website Find

Bay-Blade Offline

Coordinator

(04-30-2022, 03:25 PM)Dragonwarlordess Wrote: I sold these ballators quite awhile ago and to make things easier on the new owners was only going to send the transfers when the designs were approved. As the longterm hiatus is quickly approaching they've asked me to inquire about getting them approved. I completely forgot and had already used my alotted design approvals. 

The owner is afraid that they wouldn't be able to submit the new design approvals in time if I put the transfer in now and asked me to sent in a troubleshoot.

New Owner: @Unknownridersstable

Designs in question: 
9195 Tattered Angel (Stash file: https://sta.sh/01h36o5j3hkh) updated image for this gal nearly finished
8213 Mozart (Stash File: https://sta.sh/0qogj7a6bwb) Newest update: https://sta.sh/0nfi7rc908j
I am giving you another nudge for this. As previously stated, I need links of the updated designs in stash so that we may better review due to the fact that embedding the image here distorts the quality and that the images often break in these threads.

If I do not recieve a response by June 15th 2022, I will close this thread and the chance to get these designs approved will be void.

Icon by Monsleonis

Website Find

Bay-Blade Offline

Coordinator

A response was not given by the time indicated, and as such this review is being closed. These designs will need to be resubmitted whenever designs are open again.

Icon by Monsleonis

Search: