Equus Ballator Community

Hello There, Guest!

Register
Your Links
Add links by editing your profile in the User CP! Threadlog Your Stats Trackers All Stats Trackers Archives
Monthly Newsletter Check it Out!
Monthly Quests All MQs
EB OTM All EBs OTM
Wait Times Listed Here
A temporarily empty space while we build

Missed Stat Confirmation

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Closed 

Find

Nek0ura Offline

Discord: ~Nekoura#4403
Hello!

I’m messaging about a missing stat confirmation for 4580.

Approximately one year ago I sent in a confirmation to rank 4580 Black Saturday Fires to Legendary rank, and due to miscommunication.. The confirmation was lost.

Communications were dominantly through notes on DeviantART between myself and Fargonon on the EBS account. It’s been roughly just over one year since I last heard from the admin account and no further attempts at communication have been made.

I hold no personal grudges against the group, but with it now closing I would greatly appreciate this matter being looked into and finally resolved.
Thank you so much for your time!

Website Find

Fargonon Offline

Ballator Horsemom
Instagram
Discord: Fargonon#4014
Hello Nek0ura,

My personal apologies for not responding to your notes, unfortunately I had to step away from the group for some time and I apologize for not completing correspondence regarding this request before I left.

Since it has been so long I went and re-added up the stats for the image, for what I assume it was accepted as as follows:
+3 Serpent fullbody
+6 Add. Fullbodies
+1 Shading
+2 Simple Background
+4 For 4530 due to Phenoix Companion
+1 Attack strength for Cosmic Crown
+1 Intelligence for Cosmic Crown
18 Total stats

So after looking at it with (very) fresh eyes I think what happened was there was obviously a miscommunication about what got changed and what didn't, I think in the end it looks like the tracker had the wrong info and it threw everyone through a loop and we weren't sure which number was correct or what the image had been accepted as, which was the main issue. I believe this can finally be resolved now, as 18 is the correct count for Black Saturday regarding this image. I apologize again for the delay, miscommunication and the length of time it took to resolve this issue.

I went ahead and posted on the stat confirmation tracker that the issue has been resolved. Please let me know if I can do anything else to assist!
- Fargo

Find

Nek0ura Offline

Discord: ~Nekoura#4403
Thank you so much for the speedy response! I appreciate the time you've taken to get back to me and I'm super happy to hear everything is now resolved!

I do have one question, however; should I post a new stat confirmation or will the current one be reviewed as is?

Again, I thank you for the speedy response, and sincerely I hope things clear up irl <3

Website Find

Fargonon Offline

Ballator Horsemom
Instagram
Discord: Fargonon#4014
(04-10-2022, 01:22 PM)Nek0ura Wrote: Thank you so much for the speedy response! I appreciate the time you've taken to get back to me and I'm super happy to hear everything is now resolved!

I do have one question, however; should I post a new stat confirmation or will the current one be reviewed as is?

Again, I thank you for the speedy response, and sincerely I hope things clear up irl <3

Hey there! You're welcome, happy to help and finally get this resolved. I will go ahead and review the current post for the stat confirmation as it is to avoid any more potential delay. I should be able to get that done for you today; let me know if you have any questions or concerns!

Website Find

Bay-Blade Offline

Coordinator

Discord: Bay-Blade#2536
This thread is being archived and you will no longer be able to reply. Please feel free to create a new thread if you have any further questions or concerns!

[Image: 2p8ruyfv]
Icon by Monsleonis

Search: