Equus Ballator Community

Hello There, Guest!

Register
Your Links
Add links by editing your profile in the User CP! Threadlog Your Stats Trackers All Stats Trackers Archives
Monthly Newsletter Check it Out!
Monthly Quests All MQs
EB OTM All EBs OTM
Wait Times Listed Here
A temporarily empty space while we build

Form submission: Submissions: Quests

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Website Find Reply

MostlyFaraday Offline

Discord: MostlyFaraday#6850
Hi Olive, I'm really struggling with this prompt and would really like some help.

My first prompt was rejected for focusing on where Sole was going after the quest as a reflection of how her character had changed over the course of the quest, and this prompt for treading too close to changing Regale's lore as an NPC. I'm really struggling with how I'm meant to reach 10 stats when the guidelines given are just to present the whortleberries to Regale. If I could have any kind of guideline as to what I can or should write about in order to successfully get this prompt submitted I would appreciate it. 

Thank you (and the team) for granting me a grace period to get this submitted.

Edit: I decided to add an art component and edit down the story to just focusing on the whortleberries, bringing it to 13 stats. I hope this works to pass! Please disregard the above. I'm going to try sticking to the prompt as closely as possible in future.

Search: