Equus Ballator Community

Hello There, Guest!

Register
Your Links
Add links by editing your profile in the User CP! Threadlog Your Stats Trackers All Stats Trackers Archives
Monthly Newsletter Check it Out!
Monthly Quests All MQs
EB OTM All EBs OTM
Wait Times Listed Here
A temporarily empty space while we build

Thunder - banned user

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Closed 

Find

Ground-Zero1 Offline

Instagram
Discord: Ground-Zero1#7388
I was contacted by a banned member to buy a ballator from me and to their "friend" a none banned user and to kill off said ballator to claim said child.... 

I am trying to send the link but it's not allowing me to so I have another screenshot above of the "friend" to me art is close but more simple.....

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Website Find

Bay-Blade Offline

Coordinator

Discord: Bay-Blade#2536
Thank you for bringing this to our attention! At a glance it does seem very suspicious as both have a very similar style and the banned user in question is known to make multiple accounts that interact with each other. We will continue looking into this and update the blacklist should we find enough evidence pointing to the fact that they are indeed the same person.

As you for, we suggest stopping all contact with them and blocking both users so neither can harass you. 

Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns <3

[Image: 2p8ruyfv]
Icon by Monsleonis

Website Find

Bay-Blade Offline

Coordinator

Discord: Bay-Blade#2536
This thread is being archived and you will no longer be able to reply. Please feel free to create a new thread if you have any further questions or concerns!

[Image: 2p8ruyfv]
Icon by Monsleonis

Search: