Equus Ballator Community

Hello There, Guest!

Register
Your Links
Add links by editing your profile in the User CP! Threadlog Your Stats Trackers All Stats Trackers Archives
Monthly Newsletter Check it Out!
Monthly Quests All MQs
EB OTM All EBs OTM
Wait Times Listed Here
A temporarily empty space while we build

I'm trying to get back into the group

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Closed 

Find

MistTheElf Offline

Discord: Mist#9352
So I had to step away from the group for a few years and I'm looking to get back into doing things - And I don't know what to do, exactly to get my horses up to date - Or what to do with foals that I accidentally apparently left in limbo?
help

Website Find

Bay-Blade Offline

Coordinator

Discord: Bay-Blade#2536
Hey there! Welcome back to Equus Ballator!

First off you can transfer any accepted designs onto plaque images if they already aren't on a plaque image. Once you do that you can submit these to our Design Updates forum. We can then look them over, makes sure they match the design, and get them up to current standards!

If you have some foal designs that you hadn't yet submitted, hold onto those! We haven't yet opened Breeding Designs yet, but once we do you can send those in. If they are still on old foal lines, please transfer them to the current lines. You can double check if these foal designs were accepted by seeing if they were accepted in the group (you should see the group icon displayed on the image). If you don't see that, then it means you need to submit the design!

Otherwise you can begin registering (or reregistering) your EBs by creating Character Profiles for them! Unlike references these don't require art to register them and the group houses your breeding slot information so you don't have to keep up on which slots have or haven't been used.

Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns!

[Image: 2p8ruyfv]
Icon by Monsleonis

Website Find

Bay-Blade Offline

Coordinator

Discord: Bay-Blade#2536
This thread is being archived and you will no longer be able to reply. Please feel free to create a new thread if you have any further questions or concerns!

[Image: 2p8ruyfv]
Icon by Monsleonis

Search: