Equus Ballator Community

Hello There, Guest!

Register
Your Links
Add links by editing your profile in the User CP! Threadlog Your Stats Trackers All Stats Trackers Archives
Monthly Newsletter Check it Out!
Monthly Quests All MQs
EB OTM All EBs OTM
Wait Times Listed Here
A temporarily empty space while we build

Old Group EB's Import request

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Find Reply

loralee16 Offline

Instagram
Discord: littleredlora#0978
Hello! I have a few EB's from the old group that were never brought over, and I was wondering if I could get them ID's / plaques assigned?

Here are links to their old refs, they should all have proof linked in their descriptions but please let me know if you need anything else!

B - 257 Oculi Daemonis

F-262 Beautus Saltatio

B-810 Dulcia Venena

F-464 De Morte Decadentiam

Thank you!

Website Find Reply

Fade Offline

All Accounts Posts: 0

1 Attached Account
Instagram
Discord: Fade#7329
(01-14-2022, 07:38 PM)loralee16 Wrote: Hello! I have a few EB's from the old group that were never brought over, and I was wondering if I could get them ID's / plaques assigned?

Here are links to their old refs, they should all have proof linked in their descriptions but please let me know if you need anything else!

B - 257 Oculi Daemonis

F-262 Beautus Saltatio

B-810 Dulcia Venena

F-464 De Morte Decadentiam

Thank you!

Hello! Getting these kids all set up for you and there are a few corrections needed by the new group guidelines. I'll break it all down for you under each new ID.

B-275 is now ID 9367:
- Dotted Sooty no longer turns eyes blue so those will need to be updated to match the horn color.
- Dusty starts from the topline so we need to see some of it along the spine.
- Dusty won't cover the entire leg; We need to see the base coat below the knees.
- Dusty should have a lighter marking coming from the belly
- Dusty should have darker and lighter speckles.
- While flaxen allows for some gradients, they can't be from a dark brown to blonde. The Design Admins recommend removing the dark brown entirely since it would be easiest.
- All of the light dusty spots need to be contained within the dark outline

F-262 is now ID 9368:
- The manes should be white where they are touched by Splash

B-810 is now ID 9369:
- Phenotype should now be written as: Bay Splash Tobiano Overo Calva (Lined Fullskull) Jester
- There should still be some white showing where the Jester is; Jester will not cover the entire white part of the manes.

F-464 is now ID 9370:
- Splash still needs to show close to his hooves in a minimal form since it goes up from them. An example would be THIS kiddo.

Please let me know if there are any other questions and concerns! Thank you so much for your patience and we are super glad to see these kiddos in the new group!

[Image: WpSNLUy.png]
"All text centered by Fade just for your continued and incredibly personal inconvenience."

Search: