Equus Ballator Community

Hello There, Guest!

Register
Your Links
Add links by editing your profile in the User CP! Threadlog Your Stats Trackers All Stats Trackers Archives
Monthly Newsletter Check it Out!
Monthly Quests All MQs
EB OTM All EBs OTM
Wait Times Listed Here
A temporarily empty space while we build

Old Ballators - Need Updating

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Closed 

Find

PossiblySeyton Offline

Instagram
Discord: PossiblySeyton#8323
Hello! I saw that this was the best place to post all of my old Ballator designs so they can all be updated with new ID numbers, my old Deviantart where I was active with them if long gone but I believe they were all orignially under CommanderPasta at the time most of my old comments are the last username before I deactivated which is NotPasta, and now i've updated my usernames to PossiblySeyton.

I figure I can list and post the few I have had saved all of these years, but since my account was deactivated all I have are the designs that were imported, made, or from breedings. I'm in the process of finding the old ID numbers to the best of my ability. A lot of my old design information was also in the old group as well.

[b]ID: ST-079[/b][b] 
Jack O (Highest Bid: [b]CommanderPasta
 600 [Image: points.gif])[/b]
[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] Stallion
[b]Phenotype:[/b] Bay Tobiano Jester with horn stripe
[b]Genotype: [/b]Ee/Aa/nT/nHs
[b]Rarity: 14[/b]

[b]https://www.deviantart.com/shinju-tsukud...-486911864[/b]
[Image: dey438d-fbc95556-b7cc-4e01-8f50-c4f0c693...1ATngwNtTY]

· Stallion
· Purebred: 100% Desert
· Blood Bay w/Calva & Birdcatchers
· ee AA CalCal
· Rarity 10 (High)

https://www.deviantart.com/enharmonia/ar...-515299277

[Image: dey436z-2d6859c2-7334-476b-917d-359a4d3b...pGGdovOfLE]

This one I originally bought from another user from my deactivated account. 

[Image: dey4394-fe6a98f7-d505-4eb8-8aea-8110d10e...xASUXqfUHg]

https://sta.sh/06dg8hgo7r1
 By Werewolfluva D88
[Image: dey45f2-fbd91b89-94a0-4763-b9ca-54cbc26c...JFFkQw4umM]

I believe this next one might be; B-1155 HFS Arripe Illam, Magis Tenebras?? 
[Image: b_1155_hfs_arripe_illam__magis_tenebras_...1POCcBX9LE]

This one might be; B-1076 HFS's Signatum est super mortuo  
[Image: b_1076_hfs_s_signatum_est_super_mortuo__...qFfT5m25eU]

This one may be;  [color=var(--green5)]B-1207 HFS Deficiente Cinis[/color]

Website Find

Fade Offline

All Accounts Posts: 0

1 Attached Account
Instagram
Discord: Fade#7329
(01-14-2022, 07:00 PM)PossiblySeyton Wrote: Hello! I saw that this was the best place to post all of my old Ballator designs so they can all be updated with new ID numbers, my old Deviantart where I was active with them if long gone but I believe they were all orignially under CommanderPasta at the time most of my old comments are the last username before I deactivated which is NotPasta, and now i've updated my usernames to PossiblySeyton.

I figure I can list and post the few I have had saved all of these years, but since my account was deactivated all I have are the designs that were imported, made, or from breedings. I'm in the process of finding the old ID numbers to the best of my ability. A lot of my old design information was also in the old group as well.

[b]ID: ST-079[/b][b] 
Jack O (Highest Bid: [b]CommanderPasta
 600 [Image: points.gif])[/b]
[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] Stallion
[b]Phenotype:[/b] Bay Tobiano Jester with horn stripe
[b]Genotype: [/b]Ee/Aa/nT/nHs
[b]Rarity: 14[/b]

[b]https://www.deviantart.com/shinju-tsukud...-486911864[/b]
[Image: dey438d-fbc95556-b7cc-4e01-8f50-c4f0c693...1ATngwNtTY]

· Stallion
· Purebred: 100% Desert
· Blood Bay w/Calva & Birdcatchers
· ee AA CalCal
· Rarity 10 (High)

https://www.deviantart.com/enharmonia/ar...-515299277

[Image: dey436z-2d6859c2-7334-476b-917d-359a4d3b...pGGdovOfLE]

This one I originally bought from another user from my deactivated account. 

[Image: dey4394-fe6a98f7-d505-4eb8-8aea-8110d10e...xASUXqfUHg]

https://sta.sh/06dg8hgo7r1
 By Werewolfluva D88
[Image: dey45f2-fbd91b89-94a0-4763-b9ca-54cbc26c...JFFkQw4umM]

I believe this next one might be; B-1155 HFS Arripe Illam, Magis Tenebras?? 
[Image: b_1155_hfs_arripe_illam__magis_tenebras_...1POCcBX9LE]

This one might be; B-1076 HFS's Signatum est super mortuo  
[Image: b_1076_hfs_s_signatum_est_super_mortuo__...qFfT5m25eU]

This one may be;  [color=var(--green5)]B-1207 HFS Deficiente Cinis[/color]

Heyo! I am working on looking at these kiddos and seeing what information I can find. By any chance do you have proof of previously owning the ComanderPasta/ NotPasta account? Maybe an e-mail where you deactivated or a screenshot with old communication? Before we start giving out new IDs, we just have to make sure as best we can since we have had issues in the past. Once we get that squared away we will work on getting these kiddos all figured out and getting them some new-group IDs.

Thank you so much!

[Image: WpSNLUy.png]
"All text centered by Fade just for your continued and incredibly personal inconvenience."

Find

PossiblySeyton Offline

Instagram
I still have my old email associated with the username! And I added in my current email into the screen shot as well!

[Image: dey682g-e35126fe-effa-4545-a34b-e88fc29d...MDThUderwk]

Website Find

Fade Offline

All Accounts Posts: 0

1 Attached Account
Instagram
Discord: Fade#7329
(01-15-2022, 05:36 PM)PossiblySeyton Wrote: I still have my old email associated with the username! And I added in my current email into the screen shot as well!

[Image: dey682g-e35126fe-effa-4545-a34b-e88fc29d...MDThUderwk]

Thank you! I've talked this over with the admin team; do you happen to have an e-mail from DeviantART to that old e-mail address? Maybe one from when you deactivated your old account? They typically send out an e-mail and that is the best for our record keeping. If not, I will just have to discuss with the team! I am so sorry to be difficult; we're just trying to do our due diligence and avoid any issues like we have had in the past!

While we sort that out, I am working on the reviews for these kiddos so once its squared away I can get them quickly registered for you, but I do have a couple of Ballator questions as well.

We are having some difficulties with a three of the horses in your original post, so I'm looking for some clarification if you have it! We understand things get lost when accounts are deactivated. We are very limited in what we can see from the old group so tracking a couple of these kiddos down is proving to be rather tough. Once we have things squared away I can officially start registration for all these kiddos and get you some new IDs and let you know what changes are needed for the new group breed standards. I've broken down the kiddos we have some questions about below:

Unknown ID/ Possibly ID D88
  • From the foal design linked (CLICK) it looks like this is listed as ID D-088 in the old group, however, this ID does not exist. Foals bred in the old group typically have a "B" at the start of the ID so we also searched B-088 and that horse is a completely different type/ geno and is owned by someone else. We have reached out to Fargo, who is the only admin with access to the old group's notes, and she could not find a breeding note for this kiddo, but is continuing to look.
  • Our suggestion would be to reach out to the supposed designer (Werewolfluva?) and see if they have any records.
  • If we cannot find record of this Ballator, we will not be able to register them.
  • If you still have a link saved to a breeding note, please let us know! I can't see the notes, but I can have Fargo screenshot it for our records.
ID B-1076
  • So, for this design (CLICK) it does not match up with the breeding note we can find for this kiddo. Here is a screenshot of the original breeding note (CLICK).
  • Could this have been a miss-link? Towards the end of your original note we did have a design that looked like it was missing so we wanted to clarify which Ballator this design is supposed to depict.

ID B-1207
  • This is the design where I don't think the image came through, or where maybe we mixed it up with the design above? The genos don't match with that design either which is why we are double checking-- since there was nothing to go off of for me, all I can use to review is the screenshot of the original breeding note (CLICK). Do you have the foal design or anything that depicts this Ballator so we can compare?

Thank you so much for your patience with us as we do a bunch of digging! Any other information you have on these horses will aid us in a faster registration! ^^

[Image: WpSNLUy.png]
"All text centered by Fade just for your continued and incredibly personal inconvenience."

Find

PossiblySeyton Offline

Instagram
I found the original deactivation note via another old email of mine! 
https://sta.sh/0arsan8p2h2
https://sta.sh/01ozmkcrj4bv

I unfortunately have no idea about ID D88 but I will do some digging and see? For now its alright if this one is on the back burner, its the only one out of the ones that I found saved on my laptop that I had no real memories of!

For ID B-1207
I believe https://sta.sh/01py26qs2dzt this one matches the original breeding note?

For ID B-1207
I am almost 100% positive is actually https://sta.sh/04bkpdbn722

Thank you so much for all of the help ;;

Find

PossiblySeyton Offline

Instagram
If you need anymore info please let me know!

Website Find

BrynLison Offline

Admin of All Trades

Discord: BrynLison#2396
Hello there dear! Stepping in to finish this up for you, apologies for this taking so long

ST-079  / NEW ID: 9360
- Please add Oryx to your genotype as nOr and to your phenotype as Oryx (Standard)

E-141 / NEW ID: 9361
- Please add Oryx to your genotype as nOr and to your phenotype as Oryx (Standard)
- Please list your calva type in the phenotype as Calva (Lined Fullskull)

F-448 / NEW ID: 9362
- Please list your calva type in the phenotype as Calva (Unlined Snip)
- Dotted Sooty no longer causes blue eyes, both eyes should be horn color
- Tuxedo should be more of a white color than peach
- The manes should be more of a white color and the grey removed from the roots of the manes
- All of your dotted sooty spots should be outlined by the darker outline

D-88 / ????
Unfortunately we still have not found any information on this horse's exisitance yet

B-1155 / NEW ID: 9364
- This kiddos eyes should be pink to match the horn color
- The tail should be white/silver as a result of Okapi Dun
Please add Oryx to your genotype as nOr and to your phenotype as Oryx (Standard)
- Tobiano should be visible on all four feet
- The backmane should be turned white where it is touched by Tobiano/Clownfish

B-1076 / NEW ID: 9365
We don't have much to go off of for this kiddo, but I was able to dig up some comments that might be able to help if you may still have his design https://i.imgur.com/OjgDl4y.png this was found on his Dam's reference (ID 333). I don't believe the design for the green horned foal you found is for this kiddo as that design had IHM not hornstripe.

B-1207 / NEW ID: 9366
Please add Oryx to your genotype as nOr and to your phenotype as Oryx (Standard)
- The horn colors on this kiddo doesn't seem to match a blend of the parents here are the colors I got from blending the parents! https://i.imgur.com/J3uMLe2.png  please also adjust IHM accordingly
- Some of the snowflake spots on your left side example are a bit too large if you could make them slightly smaller that would be perfect

Find

PossiblySeyton Offline

Instagram
For 9365 I don’t think I have that design saved anywhere since the original link to the kiddo is gone. Do we know the Sire? I can at least go off of him and the Dam to remake a new design according to the geno/pheno

I have a few more designs that were just saved on my computer that I don’t have any info on anymore too but none that matches the geno I chose for 9365.

Website Find

BrynLison Offline

Admin of All Trades

According to the breeding note the sire for 9365 is ST-079!

Website Find

BrynLison Offline

Admin of All Trades

Marking this as closed! If you need anything more please send us another note! <3

Search: