Equus Ballator Community

Hello There, Guest!

Register
Your Links
Add links by editing your profile in the User CP! Threadlog Your Stats Trackers All Stats Trackers Archives
Monthly Newsletter Check it Out!
Monthly Quests All MQs
EB OTM All EBs OTM
Wait Times Listed Here
A temporarily empty space while we build

Form submission: The Stat System Confirmation Form

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Closed 

Find

SharpAsFlint Offline

Instagram
Discord: Flinty#5677
Ballator Reference Link: https://www.deviantart.com/sharpasflint/...-810238007

Ballator Plaque Link: https://www.deviantart.com/ballatordesig...4769667029

Ballator Stat Tracker Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

Foal Prompts: None.

Stat Rank Being Confirmed: Advanced Rank

Stat Prizes Being Claimed: 1x dog companon, 100 denarii

Website Find

Bay-Blade Offline

Coordinator

Discord: Bay-Blade#2536
Hey there, lovely!
I noticed that you added in 1.5 stats that you could not track down from the previous confirmation. As mentioned by Ren on Discord when you inquired about this issue, if you are unable to track down these stat points, they, unfortunately, cannot be added to your current total as there is no proof as to where they came from. If there was a broken link or other proof that they existed in the first place, we would be able to keep them, but unfortunately, these ones will have to be "lost to the void". So please remove those 1.5 stats from your current total. We understand that this is frustrating, and that your old confirmation will not add up to 174.5 anymore. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding. Our apologies!
Your new total will turn out to be 297 stats! 

Please reply back to me once you have made this change, and if you have any further questions! Thank you~! <3

You have 1 month to make the aforementioned corrections. If not corrected within that timeframe, you will have to resubmit your confirmation. Thank you!

Find

SharpAsFlint Offline

Instagram
Discord: Flinty#5677
That's fine, I just got mixed up with another confirmation issue rule about not editing old confirmations and forgot what Ren said, just fixed the total ^^

Website Find

Bay-Blade Offline

Coordinator

Discord: Bay-Blade#2536
Confirmed! The items have been added to your inventory. No breeding slots unlocked due to sterility.

Your current Denarii total is 58 585D.

For future reference, please include the confirmed stat total ( For example: “Confirmed at 50 Stats – Proof”) when linking previous confirmations. When you link previous confirmations, please link to your comment chain and not the plaque comment. I understand if you're are unable to retrieve the comment, but it would be appreciated if you tried to the best of your abilities. <3

[Image: 2p8ruyfv]
Icon by Monsleonis

Search: