Equus Ballator Community

Hello There, Guest!

Register
Your Links
Add links by editing your profile in the User CP! Threadlog Your Stats Trackers All Stats Trackers Archives
Monthly Newsletter Check it Out!
Monthly Quests All MQs
EB OTM All EBs OTM
Wait Times Listed Here
A temporarily empty space while we build

Form submission: The Stat System Confirmation Form

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Closed 

Find

FartingVampirePirate Offline

Discord: Jakob the farting vampire pirate#8836
Ballator Reference Link: https://www.deviantart.com/fartingvampir...-841529901

Ballator Plaque Link: https://www.deviantart.com/ballatordesig...-840067593

Ballator Stat Tracker Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

Foal Prompts: https://www.deviantart.com/fartingvampir...-843660858
https://www.deviantart.com/fartingvampir...-842901678

Stat Rank Being Confirmed: Advanced Rank

Stat Prizes Being Claimed: One Breeding Slot
1x Hare Companion
100 Denarii
Aether's Gift: Gemma

Website Find

Bay-Blade Offline

Coordinator

Discord: Bay-Blade#2536
Hey there!
  • I am getting a total of 240.5 when I add up your stat rubric stats. While when I add up all of your artwork and inherited, I get a total of 249.5. Please add 9 more stats to any category(except experience or attack strength) in your stat rubric to make them equal! I noticed that your stat tracker reflects this error as well so be sure to check these things over before you send in a chime check! <3
Please update your tracker and then reply back to me here. Thank you so much! <3

Just some notes for future reference!
8618 Asahi is worth 6 stats, but the breakdown of the stats is different than what is listed!
3 - Fullbody
1 - Shading
2 - Simple Background (The foreground is shaded, but the grass plains, trees, and mountains aren't really shaded. In order to count as complex, everything in the background needs to be shaded)

I noticed that you used my tracker template, which is perfectly acceptable, however, I noticed with some changes that you made to fit your needs, made it difficult to track your stat values. Here are some suggestions(none of this is required, but it will aid in ease of future stat confirmations):
  • You don't need to include your inherited stats in your artwork(general) section since you already have a section for your inherited stats! Having it in multiple places can make it difficult to properly track numbers. If you want to include it in your autotracker, you just need to put a comma and the column + row the number is in, and it'll add it in for you! For example: =SUM(B41:B45, B16)
    The B41:45 is adding up all in the values in the artwork column and the B16 at the end is where your inherited stats are listed so it'll add that number in too!
  • Please put the complete stat total(artwork+inherited stats) to the left of the part that says "Complete Stat Total". At a glance it lets us know what number you calculated. It is also helpful if you label to the right of the number at the very bottom of your column as total or something similar to let us know it isn't some random number. 
I do suggest you take another look at it (Here) to get an idea of how to adjust your format. As previously none of this is required to be added/changed, but it will aid in ease of future stat confirmations, especially with someone who might be unfamiliar with the format. Thank you so much!

You have 1 month to make the aforementioned corrections. If not corrected within that timeframe, you will have to resubmit your confirmation. Thank you!

[Image: 2p8ruyfv]
Icon by Monsleonis

Find

Right, I believe I have made all necessary corrections, please let me know if I have forgotten anything! :)

Website Find

Bay-Blade Offline

Coordinator

One other thing! Be sure if you're unlocking several levels (like in your case novice, intermediate, and advanced) you list all of these levels and all of the prizes you will unlock for them. 
Since this is your first confirmation, I will let you pick these prizes now, but next time you will have to pick out the prizes in advance in order for them to be added!

Please reply back to me with your prize choices for novice and intermediate!

Find

Ah! Bless you Bay <3
Novice:
1x Bait
100 Denarii

Intermediate:
1x Judas Horse
100 Denarii

Website Find

Bay-Blade Offline

Coordinator

Confirmed! The items have been added to your inventory. 1 breeding slot has been unlocked.

Please follow the instructions HERE for applying your Highlord Gift. (Aether's Gift: Gemma)

Your current Denarii Total is 1600D.

[Image: 2p8ruyfv]
Icon by Monsleonis

Search: