Equus Ballator Community

Hello There, Guest!

Register
Your Links
Add links by editing your profile in the User CP! Threadlog Your Stats Trackers All Stats Trackers Archives
Monthly Newsletter Check it Out!
Monthly Quests All MQs
EB OTM All EBs OTM
Wait Times Listed Here
A temporarily empty space while we build

Stat Grid Question

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Find Reply

Medd--Lee Offline

Discord: Medd--Lee#2676
Hello, thank you for letting me ask so many questions today - lol!

There is one stat grid that I am unsure on. The entire thing appears to be paid for by all users but one, but the artist never completed it, and has not been active at all since mid 2020. The most recent update was in 2019, and the grid itself was posted in July of 2018. The remaining two squares were reserved for the artist, so I don't think much is missing. Since it is super close to being completed and so many people are in it, I'm wondering if there's any way for me to count it?

The piece was expected to be submitted for 162.5 stats, but seems to have been scored incorrectly(unless the rules changed for certain stat grid scores!) regardless. Adjusted for the three missing squares, my math says:

+ 33 chibi
+ 66 simple background
+ 2 tack

for a total of 101, if I did my math right.
It looks like a lot of people are part of this, so I may not be the first to ask if this grid can be counted. 

If I am allowed to count it, how do I prove that I am allowed to do so?
thank you again for taking a look! Have a great day/night/whatever!

Website Find Reply

Fade Offline

All Accounts Posts: 0

1 Attached Account
Instagram
Discord: Fade#7329
(01-03-2022, 03:46 AM)Medd--Lee Wrote: Hello, thank you for letting me ask so many questions today - lol!

There is one stat grid that I am unsure on. The entire thing appears to be paid for by all users but one, but the artist never completed it, and has not been active at all since mid 2020. The most recent update was in 2019, and the grid itself was posted in July of 2018. The remaining two squares were reserved for the artist, so I don't think much is missing. Since it is super close to being completed and so many people are in it, I'm wondering if there's any way for me to count it?

The piece was expected to be submitted for 162.5 stats, but seems to have been scored incorrectly(unless the rules changed for certain stat grid scores!) regardless. Adjusted for the three missing squares, my math says:

+ 33 chibi
+ 66 simple background
+ 2 tack

for a total of 101, if I did my math right.
It looks like a lot of people are part of this, so I may not be the first to ask if this grid can be counted. 

If I am allowed to count it, how do I prove that I am allowed to do so?
thank you again for taking a look! Have a great day/night/whatever!

Hello! Unfortunately, we don't count unfinished and unsubmitted stat grids for stats-- since this can cause complications should the member come back and post and submit the finished grid. This is a bit of a risk when people sell slots to grids and the most we can do as admins at this time is deny any any further advertisements on discord, the forums, or in the deviantart group to that member until it is complete. Our only advice otherwise is to reach out to the artist and see if they are going to complete the artwork; if not, we can advise asking for a refund if you paid for the slots, but that is also at the artists' TOS rules and discretion and is not something, at this time, that we can enforce. Unfortunately, our hands are tied since we are only volunteers running a free game when it comes to pursuing unfinished grids.

Please let me know if there are any other questions or concerns that I can help with!

[Image: WpSNLUy.png]
"All text centered by Fade just for your continued and incredibly personal inconvenience."

Search: