Equus Ballator Community

Hello There, Guest!

Register
Your Links
Add links by editing your profile in the User CP! Threadlog Your Stats Trackers All Stats Trackers Archives
Monthly Newsletter Check it Out!
Monthly Quests All MQs
EB OTM All EBs OTM
Wait Times Listed Here
A temporarily empty space while we build

Tyndarai Gift Issue

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Find Reply

Medd--Lee Offline

Discord: Medd--Lee#2676
Just creating a thread for an Official Admin Response™ on whether or not this Tyn gift is able to be applied at all. I was notified the issue was in discussion. Just let me know the outcome, it's no problem! <3 

Quick issue summary:
- Rolled Star-touched for this Ballator
- The Ballator is hornless, but the gift relies on horns to be present
- No horn for the star-touched... is Hannibal ahead of Tyndarai? (joke)

Thank you guys!

Website Find Reply

Fade Offline

All Accounts Posts: 0

1 Attached Account
Instagram
Discord: Fade#7329
(01-02-2022, 11:21 PM)Medd--Lee Wrote: Just creating a thread for an Official Admin Response™ on whether or not this Tyn gift is able to be applied at all. I was notified the issue was in discussion. Just let me know the outcome, it's no problem! <3 

Quick issue summary:
- Rolled Star-touched for this Ballator
- The Ballator is hornless, but the gift relies on horns to be present
- No horn for the star-touched... is Hannibal ahead of Tyndarai? (joke)

Thank you guys!

Hello, hello! Thank you for making an official thread. This was a mistake on my part because I did not think it through. Totally eating that whole crow there. The team has ruled that since there are no horns, this gift will not be able to be displayed. Since it was a mistake on my part, we have agreed that it is OK to re-roll your gift if you would like? That way there is a chance of a gift that will affect something other than just the horns.

Please let me know! I will re-roll ASAP if you'd like me to! And thank you so much for your patience; I apologize again!

[Image: WpSNLUy.png]
"All text centered by Fade just for your continued and incredibly personal inconvenience."

Find Reply

Medd--Lee Offline

Discord: Medd--Lee#2676
A re-roll sounds wonderful! No problem there! <3 should I repost in the Tyn area, or will you re-roll here?
All is well, Fade <3 Thank you for looking into it for me!

Website Find Reply

Fade Offline

All Accounts Posts: 0

1 Attached Account
Instagram
Discord: Fade#7329
(01-03-2022, 12:00 AM)Medd--Lee Wrote: A re-roll sounds wonderful! No problem there! <3 should I repost in the Tyn area, or will you re-roll here?
All is well, Fade <3 Thank you for looking into it for me!

Hello! I will re-roll on the original post. It is all done for you and updated; mostly posting this here as an official record that it was done-- I will DM you to let you know! Thank you again for your understanding!

[Image: WpSNLUy.png]
"All text centered by Fade just for your continued and incredibly personal inconvenience."

Search: