Equus Ballator Community

Hello There, Guest!

Register
Your Links
Add links by editing your profile in the User CP! Threadlog Your Stats Trackers All Stats Trackers Archives
Monthly Newsletter Check it Out!
Monthly Quests All MQs
EB OTM All EBs OTM
Wait Times Listed Here
A temporarily empty space while we build

Form submission: Approach Tyndariai

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Closed 

Find

Naomithewolf Offline

Administrator

Link to Ballator's BDA Plaque: ID 5783| https://www.deviantart.com/ballatordesig...-743360626

Write in your Prompt:: Guardian has met Tyndrai before on accident: https://www.deviantart.com/naomithewolf/...-896389474

After accidentally stumbling upon the Deathlord Tyndrai, Guardian had not stopped thinking about how immense and powerful they seemed. Sparrow (her albino Jungle Lili mate) swore to never go there again, but Guardian made no such claim. She waited until it was dark to avoid the blinding desert sun and ran into the crypt. This time she was alone.

She knew what to expect this time but her timid heart was POUNDING, she had never done something so risky. Escaped her safe pen to venture into the wilderness completely alone.

Tyndrai found her quickly, could probably hear her heart from outside and when they asked their question, it rattled Guardian's little bones. Her ears were big and very sensitive! The dark head made Guardian feel dread and cold, but the light head made her pounding heart slow.

She looked at the light head to respond. "I did not know Highlords existed before meeting you. Honestly I am not sure what I am supposed to claim and I hope you can forgive me." She looked away, nervous. Eye contact with something so large was a big step for her, "I would like to learn more before deciding my highlord to follow but you're in the lead!" She grinned cheekily, awaiting the highlords reply.

Website Find

Fade Offline

All Accounts Posts: 0

1 Attached Account
Instagram
Discord: Fade#7329
(01-02-2022, 07:22 PM)Naomithewolf Wrote: Link to Ballator's BDA Plaque: ID 5783| https://www.deviantart.com/ballatordesig...-743360626

Write in your Prompt:: Guardian has met Tyndrai before on accident: https://www.deviantart.com/naomithewolf/...-896389474

After accidentally stumbling upon the Deathlord Tyndrai, Guardian had not stopped thinking about how immense and powerful they seemed. Sparrow (her albino Jungle Lili mate) swore to never go there again, but Guardian made no such claim. She waited until it was dark to avoid  the blinding desert sun and ran into the crypt. This time she was alone.

She knew what to expect this time but her timid heart was POUNDING, she had never done something so risky. Escaped her safe pen to venture into the wilderness completely alone.

Tyndrai found her quickly, could probably hear her heart from outside and when they asked their question, it rattled Guardian's little bones. Her ears were big and very sensitive! The dark head made Guardian feel dread and cold, but the light head made her pounding heart slow.

She looked at the light head to respond. "I did not know Highlords existed before meeting you. Honestly I am not sure what I am supposed to claim and I hope you can forgive me." She looked away, nervous. Eye contact with something so large was a big step for her, "I would like to learn more before deciding my highlord to follow but you're in the lead!" She grinned cheekily, awaiting the highlords reply.

[Image: Betelgeuse.png] Betelgeuse pushes Guardian back from the waterfall, her eyes flashing angrily. Beside her, her brother watches passively, though he blocks the entrance with his body as well. "The Masters are done listening to mortals," she snaps, "Rejuvenation is on the year's end and the year's birth and the time has passed. Come back next year or if The Masters choose to see supplicants another time, but you may not enter while they rest."

[Image: WpSNLUy.png]
"All text centered by Fade just for your continued and incredibly personal inconvenience."

Search: