Equus Ballator Community

Hello There, Guest!

Register
Your Links
Add links by editing your profile in the User CP! Threadlog Your Stats Trackers All Stats Trackers Archives
Monthly Newsletter Check it Out!
Monthly Quests All MQs
EB OTM All EBs OTM
Wait Times Listed Here
A temporarily empty space while we build

Pickly Issues

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Find Reply

Chocolatesparerib Offline

Administrator

Discord: QuilaHyrenn#4185
I requested the red pickle stats to go to my ballator #3874 but it's been wrongly assigned to #8559, a character I do not own. Could this be fixed please? :3

I'm not sure if I should post the link here in case others might be able to see the solution?

Website Find Reply

Fade Offline

All Accounts Posts: 0

1 Attached Account
Instagram
Discord: Fade#7329
(12-15-2021, 09:53 PM)Chocolatesparerib Wrote: I requested the red pickle stats to go to my ballator #3874 but it's been wrongly assigned to #8559, a character I do not own. Could this be fixed please? :3

I'm not sure if I should post the link here in case others might be able to see the solution?

Howdy! It was a typo on my part while copy and pasting! It's been corrected for you. They aren't so much assigned as they are stated for our tracking ease and the correct ID is listed on the tracker the admin team has, just so you know! You have to place these stats on your horse via link so the admin team would have been fine to accept.

Please let me know if I can help with anything else!

[Image: WpSNLUy.png]
"All text centered by Fade just for your continued and incredibly personal inconvenience."

Search: