Equus Ballator Community

Hello There, Guest!

Register
Your Links
Add links by editing your profile in the User CP! Threadlog Your Stats Trackers All Stats Trackers Archives
Monthly Newsletter Check it Out!
Monthly Quests All MQs
EB OTM All EBs OTM
Wait Times Listed Here
A temporarily empty space while we build

Design concern

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Find Reply

Astraela Offline

Discord: Astraela#6358
I origially designed this handsome boy linked below and just recently bought him back. When I first designed him I was told the blanket appy doesnt affect the tail so his red jester wont show. If you look at the foal design i had to change it to black. 

However, on his import sheet his tail is back to red and on a previous reference it is red? Im trying to figure out why it was changed back when I had to go through the trouble of changing it. 

Ex Montes Et Vives

Let me know what needs to be done. Thanks!!

Website Find Reply

Bay-Blade Offline

Coordinator

Discord: Bay-Blade#2536
Hey there! We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We did notice that this horseis not yet in your ownership but since the ownership transfer has been sent in and pending, we are happy to address this issue for you!

We understand how upsetting it can be to see one thing you were corrected on not be enforced. We believe that when the design was transferred over to import lines that when giving corrections the admin asked for the person to add the jester colors in the tail rather than removing the white from the manes and tail completely. An easy oversight when looking at old designs that are transferred.

Once you have official ownership of this EB (your name will be listed on their plaque), you can send in a Design Updated in THIS forum with all of the white and jester removed in the manes and tail (so all of the hair is black). In the meantime, you won't be faulted for the plaque image drawn which means any image you do of the horse with it's current design will be accepted. Theoretically, that means you could forever could draw it with the incorrect design. However, should you do any updates such as adding a mane mutation to the design, you will be given a correction about the mane and tail colors and will have to correct that then.

All in all, won't affect any artwork, but once you have ownership you can choose to update it or not. If you ever do update the design with other features, you will need to update those hairs as well. If you do decide to update the design to have the correct color mane and tail, please link to this thread as proof.

Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns!

[Image: 2p8ruyfv]
Icon by Monsleonis

Find Reply

Astraela Offline

Discord: Astraela#6358
(12-04-2021, 06:30 PM)Bay-Blade Wrote: Hey there! We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We did notice that this horseis not yet in your ownership but since the ownership transfer has been sent in and pending, we are happy to address this issue for you!

We understand how upsetting it can be to see one thing you were corrected on not be enforced. We believe that when the design was transferred over to import lines that when giving corrections the admin asked for the person to add the jester colors in the tail rather than removing the white from the manes and tail completely. An easy oversight when looking at old designs that are transferred.

Once you have official ownership of this EB (your name will be listed on their plaque), you can send in a Design Updated in THIS forum with all of the white and jester removed in the manes and tail (so all of the hair is black). In the meantime, you won't be faulted for the plaque image drawn which means any image you do of the horse with it's current design will be accepted. Theoretically, that means you could forever could draw it with the incorrect design. However, should you do any updates such as adding a mane mutation to the design, you will be given a correction about the mane and tail colors and will have to correct that then.

All in all, won't affect any artwork, but once you have ownership you can choose to update it or not. If you ever do update the design with other features, you will need to update those hairs as well. If you do decide to update the design to have the correct color mane and tail, please link to this thread as proof.

Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns!

So I dont have to update it and can use my original design and unedited ref that has the red jester?

Website Find Reply

Bay-Blade Offline

Coordinator

Discord: Bay-Blade#2536
You use the design that is on the design plaque that you linked so if you reference matches that then yes!

However if you decide to add on anything to that design or change it in anyway, you will be asked to fix it then so keep that in mind!

[Image: 2p8ruyfv]
Icon by Monsleonis

Search: