Equus Ballator Community

Hello There, Guest!

Register
Your Links
Add links by editing your profile in the User CP! Threadlog Your Stats Trackers All Stats Trackers Archives
Monthly Newsletter Check it Out!
Monthly Quests All MQs
EB OTM All EBs OTM
Wait Times Listed Here
A temporarily empty space while we build

Member Feedback: Stat Systen

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Closed 

Find

HellfireSaphira Offline

Discord: HellfireSaphira#9306
Personally, I find the stat system mostly fine as-is! The only thing I'd like to bring up in terms of prizes is the Highlord Gift prizes. I'm someone that doesn't like to change a design once I get it, and most of the Highlord Gifts do just that. I also don't have any inclination to do Highlord-worshipping storylines, so the idea of my horses receiving the gifts as "prizes" for devotion or whathaveyou don't really work. I do have plans for a few high-stat foals to claim gifts and have it such that to their canon they were born with the gift(s), but otherwise the only gifts I have much use for are Benedicto (adding carried genes) and Cornellius in Stellis (to steal Ares' Guardian). So for me, another prize or option of prizes that's of "equal value" to a Highlord Gift but ISN'T a Highlord Gift, and one that doesn't change the design of the horse or can be used on a horse other than the one claiming it.

Maybe a new pool of special companions or instead of claiming the gift directly, we could claim the gift items that were released during the introduction to the Holidays?

Search: