Equus Ballator Community

Hello There, Guest!

Register
Your Links
Add links by editing your profile in the User CP! Threadlog Your Stats Trackers All Stats Trackers Archives
Monthly Newsletter Check it Out!
Monthly Quests All MQs
EB OTM All EBs OTM
Wait Times Listed Here
A temporarily empty space while we build

Form submission: The Stat System Confirmation Form

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Closed 

Find

magicfox3 Offline

Discord: magicfox3#1698
Ballator Reference Link: https://www.deviantart.com/magicfox3/art...-820840239

Ballator Plaque Link: https://www.deviantart.com/ballatordesig...-774651046

Ballator Stat Tracker Link: https://sites.google.com/view/magicfoxs-...at-tracker

Foal Prompts: None

Stat Rank Being Confirmed: Advanced Rank,Expert Rank,Elite Rank,Olympian Rank,Royal Rank

Stat Prizes Being Claimed:  Advanced rank: One breeding slot, 1xdog companion, 100 denarri
Expert Rank: one breeding slot, 1x geno-reroll, 200 denarii
Elite rank: One breeding spot, 2x standard raspberry extract, 200 denarii, Aethers gift: spatium braccus
Olympian rank: one breeding slot, 1x phoenix companion, 1x skin changer, 200 denarii, Aethers gift: benedicto varitate
Royal rank: one breeding slot, 1x premium raspberry extract, 1x bat companion,  200 denarii

Website Find

Bay-Blade Offline

Coordinator

Discord: Bay-Blade#2536
Hey there!
  • I got 150.5 as the total for your distributed stats. Your inherited and earned stats equal to 151.5. Please double check your math and update your stats and stat tracker. 
Reply back to me when your tracker has been updated! Thank you!

You have 1 month to make the aforementioned corrections. If not corrected within that timeframe, you will have to resubmit your confirmation. Thank you!

Find

magicfox3 Offline

I'm really confused with the stat total of 151.5, is there art that I missed? Or is that art that the previous owner did? Because I know i was last confirmed at 119.5.

Website Find

Bay-Blade Offline

Coordinator

(06-09-2020, 11:44 PM)magicfox3 Wrote: I'm really confused with the stat total of 151.5, is there art that I missed? Or is that art that the previous owner did? Because I know i was last confirmed at 119.5.
Hey there! What I meant was when I added up all your distributed stats (the stats in your stat rubric) I get 150.5 stats while when I add up all the stats you earned from your art, I get 151.5 stats. I just need you to add one stat point to your stat rubric!
Please reply back to me once you have that added in! Thank you so much [Image: 0483f2b648dcc986d01385062052ae1c.svg]

Find

magicfox3 Offline

Omg, i'm so sorry, i thought you meant that i missed a whole 151 points! I'll fix that up now and try this all again. On a side note, if i do add a companion to Nautilus, how would i put that down on the stat tracker?

Website Find

Bay-Blade Offline

Coordinator

Just reply back to me here once you added it in <3

For listing companions, I like to do it before my artwork with a link to where it was applied. So for example I would say Dog Companion and then link to the application. Here is an example tracker of one of my EBs that has a dog companion: https://sites.google.com/view/baylilis-e...authuser=0 .For future reference, general questions (like how best to display companions in a tracker) are best asked in the discord or in a note to the group just so I can focus solely on your confirmation. <3

[Image: 2p8ruyfv]
Icon by Monsleonis

Find

magicfox3 Offline

(06-10-2020, 12:00 AM)Baylili00 Wrote: Just reply back to me here once you added it in <3

For listing companions, I like to do it before my artwork with a link to where it was applied. So for example I would say Dog Companion and then link to the application. Here is an example tracker of one of my EBs that has a dog companion: https://sites.google.com/view/baylilis-e...authuser=0 .For future reference, general questions (like how best to display companions in a tracker) are best asked in the discord or in a note to the group just so I can focus solely on your confirmation. <3
I just redid it! The points have been added in, and thank you for the stat tracker info!

Website Find

Bay-Blade Offline

Coordinator

Confirmed! The items have been added to your inventory. 5 breedings slots have been unlocked. 

Please follow the instructions HERE for applying your Highlord Gift.(spatium braccus and benedicto varitate)

Your current Denarii total is 2 387D.

As a reminder, all things in your stat tracker should follow the format of Stat Total then link (Ie. 0 || Image)
These two things were not in that format:
sta.sh/comments/61/1q6939hafsx…  5 stats from slot donation
www.deviantart.com/comments/39… 30 stats from 2019 christmas pickle event
So next time you turn in a review, make sure to double-check that. Thank you so much~! <333

[Image: 2p8ruyfv]
Icon by Monsleonis

Search: