Equus Ballator Community

Hello There, Guest!

Register
Your Links
Add links by editing your profile in the User CP! Threadlog Your Stats Trackers All Stats Trackers Archives
Monthly Newsletter Check it Out!
Monthly Quests All MQs
EB OTM All EBs OTM
Wait Times Listed Here
A temporarily empty space while we build

Possible Missed Design

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Website Find Reply

Dragonwarlordess Offline

Discord: Dragonwarlordess#6074
I think this design may have slipped through the cracks https://sta.sh/0qogj7a6bwb

Website Find Reply

Bay-Blade Offline

Coordinator

Discord: Bay-Blade#2536
We're so sorry this got missed! We noticed that this cutie is almost ready to go, but there's one more thing to fix.
  • The hornstripe on the horns is not currently only contained within the horns. Please fix it so the hornstrip does not go outside the horns.
Please reply back to me once you have made the changes above and we can get this cutie uploaded!

Correction to the design must be completed by 12/24/2021 Please reply back to this thread when completed. Thank you!

Failure to reply by set date will result in this review being closed and you will have to resubmit.

[Image: 2p8ruyfv]
Icon by Monsleonis

Website Find Reply

Bay-Blade Offline

Coordinator

Discord: Bay-Blade#2536
(10-10-2021, 08:52 PM)Dragonwarlordess Wrote: I think this design may have slipped through the cracks https://sta.sh/0qogj7a6bwb
Hey there!

Per our instructions, you must have completed our corrections by 12/24/21. Since you have failed to do so, you will have to resubmit this design and restart the review process. You will have to resubmit this design once skinchangers are open.

We thank you for your time and patience. We look forward to seeing you again!

[Image: 2p8ruyfv]
Icon by Monsleonis

Search: