Equus Ballator Community

Hello There, Guest!

Register
Your Links
Add links by editing your profile in the User CP! Threadlog Your Stats Trackers All Stats Trackers Archives
Monthly Newsletter Check it Out!
Monthly Quests All MQs
EB OTM All EBs OTM
Wait Times Listed Here
A temporarily empty space while we build

Verfalo/Thunderseeker/Nooryxemoji adopt concern

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Closed 

Find

Long---Lost Offline

Discord: Long--Lost#3935
Hey there, I know this person has done ballators related adopts before so I wanted to bring this new kiddo up just to be safe.

It expresses the jaw and eyebrow fluff along with the tufted neck and cloven hooves. The scales resembles Fu and the white markings are similar to Okapi!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUDPkY2N5ql/...=copy_link

I've attached a scream shot along with the link just in case they removed it before you guys get to this!

Website Find

Bay-Blade Offline

Coordinator

Discord: Bay-Blade#2536
Thank you for bringing this to the team's attention. It really means a lot to us that you are thinking about the group.

Unfortunately, because they are basing this off of asian influences such as foo dogs, it is difficult for us to directly say that they are copying our asiatic subtype. With striped designs, it is even more difficult to say that they are mimicking our Okapi Dun mutation since a lot of designs of striped horses can look similar to it. Since they do not have the key ballator features such as the straight fangs (this design has tusks), the shoulder mane, and horns, we can not say with certainty that they are copying the asiatic subtype.

Nevertheless, it is similar enough that we will keep an eye on this user in case they do end up creating designs that directly mimic a type of Equus Ballator. At that time we will reach out to the user. 

Please let us know if you have any other concerns or inquiries. <3

[Image: 2p8ruyfv]
Icon by Monsleonis

Search: