Equus Ballator Community

Hello There, Guest!

Register
Your Links
Add links by editing your profile in the User CP! Threadlog Your Stats Trackers All Stats Trackers Archives
Monthly Newsletter Check it Out!
Monthly Quests All MQs
EB OTM All EBs OTM
Wait Times Listed Here
A temporarily empty space while we build

Selling my old Ballators characters

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Find Reply

daughterofthestars Offline

Discord: katedots#4004
It's been a long time since I was active in the Ballator breed, so I decided to put my Ballator characters up for sale so that they could find wonderful new homes. You can find information about the Veneum and my terms of sale at the end of this post.

I will be providing the new owners with a sta.sh link containing all existing art of the character, if any, and a ready-to-submit design registration Plaque (and the PSD in case additions/changes are made to the character later). I am not writing any descriptions or doing any work tracking down lineage links to parents that don't already exist on the current refs. Current refs and foal designs existing in my gallery will NOT be deleted, so that new owners can refer to them in the future if needed.
I can be contacted by interested parties on Discord (katedots#4004), by commenting on this journal, or by note on DeviantArt (daughterofthestars).
I will try to also look at comments on this forum, but I would recommend contacting me elsewhere as well to make sure your offer is seen!

[Image: 3278_procerus_livens_cepturos___alba_ref...wjoxxrzlyI]
Light Mountain Mare - Foundation/Starter
Perlino Okapi Dun
Ee AA CrCr nOk
Offered $15
[Image: an_enchanted_landscape_by_daughterofthes...3APLb1ZHP4]
Light Mountain Mare
(may be tough to track down lineage and original design is gone)
Chestnut Roan Overo Tobiano Merle Calva Hornstripe
ee/Aa/Rr/nO/nT/Mm/nCal/nHs
Taking offers 
[Image: foal_design_for_id__b_966___daughterofth...t9IhN4lDbw]
Light Mountain Any Gender
(dam is Starter and the mare at the top of this list)
Gold Cream Champagne Leopard Appaloosa Jester Okapi Dun
ee/Aa/nCr/nCh/nLp/nJe/nOk
Taking offers
Light Mountain Stallion
Son of 2986 Veneno Noxium and foundation mare, designed by Shinju-Tsukuda
Buckskin Veneum with Hornstripe
Ee/Aa/nHs/nVn
Taking offers!
Current Offers: - I am accepting the current highest offer at 11 am EST on Sept 9!
Anonymous - $200
skronkodil - $160
OliveDoodle - $75

I am keeping track of lower offers in case anyone fails to pay, so feel free to contact me with an offer to add your name to the list, even if there's another offer that's higher. There is no specific end date for this auction, it will be over when no one wants to increase their offer or make a new one. I will wait one week after each new or increased offer to ensure all members have equal opportunity to bid.

Any character who costs more than $50 will get a PayPal invoice (and therefore a receipt) including a short, common-sense contract. This is to prevent instant flipping/reselling and to ensure both parties fully understand the agreed-upon terms. Payment will be requested when the transfer form is complete and ready to be submitted. The transaction will not be considered fully complete until after the horse has been paid for and then successfully transferred and registered under the new owner's name.

Find Reply

daughterofthestars Offline

Discord: katedots#4004
Got an offer of $15 on Alba from VikingDaddy on DeviantArt!

Search: