Equus Ballator Community

Hello There, Guest!

Register
Your Links
Add links by editing your profile in the User CP! Threadlog Your Stats Trackers All Stats Trackers Archives
Monthly Newsletter Check it Out!
Monthly Quests All MQs
EB OTM All EBs OTM
Wait Times Listed Here
A temporarily empty space while we build

Inquiry About Slots

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Closed 

Find

ComplacentFool Away

Administrator

Discord: The Edgiest of Grandpas#4639
so i don't know if anything at all can be done since the slots are used, but i am rather salty about it since i had no idea about it to begin with, but i feel like hearing the team weigh in on it might put me at ease i guess?

while blacktooths was still in the group i had sold them slots to these two ballators which they used together(as per a rule i had at the time for them)
https://www.deviantart.com/complacentfoo...-759997788
https://www.deviantart.com/complacentfoo...-759996172

when they left we went back and forth on me purchasing the foal(we never came to an agreement and to be completely candid i do not nor have i ever had rules about the foals being sold back/given back to me if the owner no longer wants them, so thats on me)
however what upsets me is that not only was the horse never "designed", but it was brought to my attention recently that it was nearly immediately deceased as well which feels like a slap in the face and an intentional waste of my slots. 
im not asking for the horse to be "brought back" and given to me, but something along the lines of retrieving those wasted slots not just for me, but for anyone in this frustrating predicament would be nice if its within the groups hands to do so.
again, i understand if this is something thats a bit out of the scope for the team to deal with, it just has me sad and frustrated that they acted nasty like that to waste something most users work hard for. i appreciate all of y'alls time and responses(regardless of what they are) in helping figure out what(if anything) can be done about this matter.

this would be the deceased foal in question
https://www.deviantart.com/ballatordesig...-814696658

Website Find

Bay-Blade Offline

Coordinator

Discord: Bay-Blade#2536
We apologize for the amount of time it has taken to get back to you and we thank you for reaching out to us on this matter. We understand how frustrating it can be to be put in such a predicament. Many of us have had to deal with the same and similar problems.

Unfortunately, our hands are tied with this kind of thing. Per our Code of Conduct we do not interfere with any kind of Breeding Rules unless there is apparent theft or fraud which is, unfortunately, not the case in this instance. We do suggest setting up some rules that you require others to agree to when doing business with you in order to protect yourself from any wrongdoing.

We apologize that we can't do more for this situation. Please do reach out to us if you have any further questions or concerns. We promise to do as best as we can.

I'll leave this thread open in case there's anything else you need to say or if there isn't I can go ahead and close it! <3

[Image: 2p8ruyfv]
Icon by Monsleonis

Find

ComplacentFool Away

Administrator

Discord: The Edgiest of Grandpas#4639
i figured as much, but thanks for your time anyways.

Search: