Equus Ballator Community

Hello There, Guest!

Register
Your Links
Add links by editing your profile in the User CP! Threadlog Your Stats Trackers All Stats Trackers Archives
Monthly Newsletter Check it Out!
Monthly Quests All MQs
EB OTM All EBs OTM
Wait Times Listed Here
A temporarily empty space while we build

Discord rules

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Closed 

Find

SammieAsMagPie Offline

Discord: SammieAsMagPie 174744/84218 #0448
So I just read the rules for the discord but got messaged by a mod that I only had 5 a month for advertising in the discord I though it was a standard rule but it’s not it seemed to only be me I am curious as to why I can only do 5 ads a month? It seems a little unfair as I was told that it would be fully back open for me by Fargo herself

Website Find

Bay-Blade Offline

Coordinator

Discord: Bay-Blade#2536
Hey there! I apologize for the long wait. 
According to the message that the admin had sent to If you have any further questions please feel free to look at our rules channel as well as the pinned messages in the advertisements~! you should be able to find the specificities of the advertisements channel in both the rules channel and the pinned message in the #advertisement channel. If you look at the pinned message there, the first message there specifies this 5 advertisements per month rule: https://gyazo.com/0c606498116536467c4386154373f42b As you can see by the screenshot and if you look at the pinned message itself, this rule has been around for quite some time.
We promise that this rule is not enforced only to you. We as an admin team try to do our best to keep tabs on the advertisement channel and reach out to anyone who has reached those 5 advertisements to make them aware of the amount they post. Of course some may slip through the cracks, but we do our best to monitor and reach out. We do not like to heavily enforce rules especially around the advertisement channel as we understand how useful it can be for the community, however, we also understand the community's frustration when multiple ads are posted by the same person in one month. Which is why we find it important to make others aware of this rule when they do reach it.
We do understand that having to look in multiple places for the rules of a channel can be frustrating, especially when we have a specific channel dedicated to that. We did not intend to trick nor frustrate you with this separation; we apologize greatly if you felt either of these ways. To help in the future with any confusion, we have updated our FAQ about our discord to include information on spamming in general and in advertisements to make this rule clearer. We also updated our rules channel too to add on that 5 advertisement limit.

Hope this helps and clears the confusion up! Please let me know if you have any further questions~! <3

[Image: 2p8ruyfv]
Icon by Monsleonis

Website Find

Bay-Blade Offline

Coordinator

Discord: Bay-Blade#2536
Since i have't recieved a reply back from you in over a month, I will be closing and archiving this note. 

Please feel free to reach out with any other problems or concerns you may have~!

[Image: 2p8ruyfv]
Icon by Monsleonis

Search: