Equus Ballator Community

Hello There, Guest!

Register
Your Links
Add links by editing your profile in the User CP! Threadlog Your Stats Trackers All Stats Trackers Archives
Monthly Newsletter Check it Out!
Monthly Quests All MQs
EB OTM All EBs OTM
Wait Times Listed Here
A temporarily empty space while we build

Problems with a black listed person

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Closed 

Find

FireflyIslands Offline

Instagram
Discord: Beastsgraveyard#5503
To begin I received a message from someone on Instagram showing this design: https://sta.sh/0nnmbr238ob

I feel like this design is dangerously close to my mare here: https://www.deviantart.com/beastandbeaut...-857429967

Im very unsure what to do but I've asked members of the community I'm close with and they agree that they are close in resemblance.

Murderfesto: I was on the phone when she seen the character amd sent it to me.
Ground-zero1: Got in a phone call with her for extra information.
ComplacentFool: https://sta.sh/01ek78yrrsq8

Please do not be mad at murderfesto she bought the design to give me a piece of mind knowing it won't be used...

Website Find

Fade Offline

All Accounts Posts: 0

1 Attached Account
Instagram
Discord: Fade#7329
Hey there! So it took me a little while to reply due to our hiatus and I apologize. To preface my response: please do not delete posts once submitted here! ^-^ You can reply to them that the issue is resolved and the admins will archive it instead. I have restored the post so I can properly reply to it, though I have closed the thread since the deletion leads me to believe that the issue is resolved.

We did review the design posted by the banned member as a team, and we did have a team discussion about the design. While we agree that it is a very close copy (or inspiration) of veneum (it could also be inspiration taken from dart frog designs; we cannot be sure.. though we can guess!), we as a team do not feel that it is a close enough copy of any particular veneum. We do appreciate and understand the concern and will reach out to that banned member, though we are limited in our capacity to deal with the retired mutation inspiration/ copy when it has already been sold.

All that being said, I was a little concerned to have some IG exchanges in the form of stories shown to me on both your end and the banned member's end X | X. While I 110% understand the emotional turmoil of a stolen idea and character, I do not want to condone confronting members and/ or banned members over said design. At most, I would recommend a note (such as this) being sent in to the admin team and a block of that user/ account. Even if the stories were left vague, I did have a couple of members reach out to me with concerns about both. We want to strive to make this group fun and inviting and want to make sure that, in the future, anything in regards to banned members or general member interactions follows our public Code of Conduct so everyone is kept safe.

I know this is a late reply and I apologize for the long time it has taken-- and I absolutely DO NOT want this to come across negative because your feelings on the matter are real and justified. I thank you for bringing the inspiration/ copy to our attention, which brought the account of the banned member to our attention-- making it easier to monitor. And I really thank you for being an active member of the group with deep ties to your characters.

As we come back from hiatus, notes like this will get quicker attention and I apologize, again, for the late reply and will take the blame for it. If there is anything else I can help with or any additional concerns, please shoot us another note and I will reply quickly-- or another admin will reply if you request!

Thank you,

<3 Fade

[Image: WpSNLUy.png]
"All text centered by Fade just for your continued and incredibly personal inconvenience."

Search: