Equus Ballator Community

Hello There, Guest!

Register
Your Links
Add links by editing your profile in the User CP! Threadlog Your Stats Trackers All Stats Trackers Archives
Monthly Newsletter Check it Out!
Monthly Quests All MQs
EB OTM All EBs OTM
Wait Times Listed Here
A temporarily empty space while we build

Form submission: Approach Tyndariai

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Find Reply

dragontrix Offline

Discord: Dragontrix#9429
Link to Ballator's BDA Plaque: https://www.deviantart.com/ballatordesig...-830530018

Write in your Prompt:: Gremlin stubbornly stared up at the giant being before them, refusing to be coved. They could crush him under a single hoof but he was not afraid, the only thing he would ever fear was captivity.
"You want my opinion? If so, neither, one has no meaning if you forsake the other. What is justice but revenge for some injustice to someone else and what point is there to revenge but to search justice for some evil in the world, either against yourself or someone else?" Gremlin said, refusing to look away from the highlords.
"Both are equally important and always will be. But if I have to answer it would be justice even if I will not explain my reasons for the answer," he said with a grumble and a snort as he looked away for a moment before meeting the eyes of the light head.

Website Find Reply

Bay-Blade Offline

Coordinator

Discord: Bay-Blade#2536
[Image: HOL-Icon.png]

The eyes of the Head of Life look down at Gremlin, an unblinking gaze behind which lie eons of wisdom.  The Head of Death is looking, too, their own gaze cold and unfeeling. Your Ballator stands in the quiet that seems to last ages, but it is not an uncomfortable silence., but one filled with peace. "YOUR KNOWLEDGE IS PROFOUND," the heads boom, breaking the silence like a crack of thunder,
Their voices lower from that of a deafening boom to something that mortal ears can hear more clearly: "The wisdom that you are bound to acquire will be, also."

For  this, we have granted you Inlustris, that you may light the path before you; for though you cannot see, others will soon see you."
Suddenly with a blaze of light, your Ballator finds themselves in an entirely new place, transported from Tyndariai's presence, but with a strange feeling in their horns…
Inlustris has been granted for this Ballator!

[Image: Tyn-GLOW.png]
This gift can only be applied to the Ballator that received it. You must apply this gift at the Highlord Hub.

As Gremlin begins to leave, they notice a colorful metal crown on the ground and decide to take it. It's a Duality Crown.
1x Duality Crown has been added to your bank.

Search: