Equus Ballator Community

Hello There, Guest!

Register
Your Links
Add links by editing your profile in the User CP! Threadlog Your Stats Trackers All Stats Trackers Archives
Monthly Newsletter Check it Out!
Monthly Quests All MQs
EB OTM All EBs OTM
Wait Times Listed Here
A temporarily empty space while we build

Form submission: Approach Tyndariai

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Find Reply

Zugunruhes Offline

Discord: Zugunruhes#1316
Link to Ballator's BDA Plaque: ID 6899 | https://www.deviantart.com/ballatordesig...-774552456

Write in your Prompt:: Kajri approaches the Deathlord, her phoenix companion guiding her with low whistles and hums.  A sensation halts her, before the phoenix needs to describe to her what stands before her. Tyndariais' presence- a joyous warmth of birth and a cold weight of sorrow. Life and death, intertwined, as one.

Kajri answers their question in a voice soft and slow, picking words with a deliberation surprising for her youthful age. She addresses the Head of Life.

"Justice. In my life I have met followers of Aether, Ares, and Hannibal. I looked to each of them for guidance- Hannibal's Moribund chased me away after they devoured my father. Ares' mares denied my mother and in doing so left me alone. Aether considered me, this phoenix guides me because I cannot see, but when I questioned and sought my own path suddenly I was not following Aether's light. And there I was, alone again."

She takes a breath and continues.

"These gods contradict each other, do they not? Justice will bring introspection- revenge will only stoke more war and conflict."

Website Find Reply

Fargonon Offline

Ballator Horsemom
Instagram
Discord: Fargonon#4014
[Image: HOL-Icon.png]

The eyes of the Head of Life look down at Kajrian unblinking gaze behind which lie eons of wisdom.  The Head of Death is looking, too, their own gaze cold and unfeeling.  "OUR LOYAL FOLLOWER APPROACHES," They boom with the voices of many, the Head of Life looking down at Kajiri with a sort of tenderness in their eyes, compassion for the Ballator before them. "YOUR LOYALTY IS COMMENDABLE, AND YOUR WISDOM BLOSSOMS." They are slowly being illuminated by red light, which warms Kajiri's coat in a purple-red hue.  
Their voices lower from that of a deafening boom to something that Raava's mortal ears can hear more clearly:

"For  this, we have granted you Inlustris, that you may light the path before you; for though you cannot see, others will soon see you."
Suddenly with a blaze of light, your Ballator finds themselves in an entirely new place, transported from Tyndariai's presence, but with a strange feeling in their horns...
[Image: Tyn-GLOW.png]

This gift can only be applied to the Ballator that received it. You must apply this gift at the Highlord Hub.

Search: