Equus Ballator Community

Hello There, Guest!

Register
Your Links
Add links by editing your profile in the User CP! Threadlog Your Stats Trackers All Stats Trackers Archives
Monthly Newsletter Check it Out!
Monthly Quests All MQs
EB OTM All EBs OTM
Wait Times Listed Here
A temporarily empty space while we build

Form submission: Approach Tyndariai

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Find Reply

Zugunruhes Offline

Discord: Zugunruhes#1316
Link to Ballator's BDA Plaque: ID 7825 | https://www.deviantart.com/ballatordesig...-847854219

Write in your Prompt:: Morgaine approaches the Deathlord with soft steps, but each hoofbeat carries decisive intent. She looks before them and when the many voices resound in her mind considers both heads. At last she speaks, in a voice with a rasp implying it is not often heard. But it does not waver or and seems to grow in strength with time. Her answer is directed to the Head of Life.

"Justice. So that others may not experience the loneliness I have. So that others born with magic like me are not cast out and afraid. To say revenge... knowing the powers I have, is wrong. To use my powers as an extension of my anger would seed the ignorant fear others have until a tangled, impenetrable forest has been raised. But justice can nurture. And it's what we need."

Website Find Reply

Fargonon Offline

Ballator Horsemom
Instagram
Discord: Fargonon#4014
[Image: HOL-Icon.png]
The eyes of the Head of Life look down at Morgaine, eyes alight with the Red Star's beam, which still pulses, if faintly, above. The two heads do not speak for a moment, as if they are conversing with themselves silently, but the Head of Life blinks, and then they speak in unison: "YOU ARE WISE," they boom, speaking with the sound of a hundred voices, "YOUR COMPASSOION HAS NOT GONE UNSEEN." Tyndariai lower their heads down, and with a blazing, blinding flash of red light, your Ballator feels a burning sensation, like a snake made of fire was traversing their skin. "FOR YOUR SENSE OF JUSTICE, WE HAVE GRANTED YOU NECROSIS."

The Head of Light has touched your Ballator with Necrosis (light)!
[Image: Tyn-NECRO.png]
This gift can only be applied to the Ballator that received it. You must apply this gift at the Highlord Hub

Search: