Equus Ballator Community

Hello There, Guest!

Register
Your Links
Add links by editing your profile in the User CP! Threadlog Your Stats Trackers All Stats Trackers Archives
Monthly Newsletter Check it Out!
Monthly Quests All MQs
EB OTM All EBs OTM
Wait Times Listed Here
A temporarily empty space while we build

Form submission: Traditional Import Claim [Stats]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Closed 

Find

BlaekNova Offline

DeviantART Username: KaidaLestrange

Link to Stat Confirmation: https://equusballator.com/2020-advent-calendar/

Is This a Design Transfer: No

If Yes, Link to Stash'd Design: --

Select Ballator Type: Arctic

Select Ballator Sex: Stallion

Ballator's Phenotype: Bay Cream Taffy Archetain (Dom, Whorl)

Ballator's Genotype:

Horn Information: One Headset, Spined

# of Counted Traits: 5

Special Instructions and/ or Visual Aids: I want his antlers to be large and impressive, either inspired by moose, elk, reindeer or whitetail deer. I want them to be a cool-toned grey to match the archetain!

As for the body, I want to be very silvery and light with blue tones, and I want Whorl Archetain to make it look like big deep grey cinnamon swils!

His name will be Blitzen, and he is my Yuletide child ^~^

Chosen Designer: Renaakaii

Website Find

Bay-Blade Offline

Coordinator

Discord: Bay-Blade#2536
We apologize profusely for the amount of time you had to wait. Since you had to wait so long, we wanted to reach out before we made your design to ensure it is still what you were wanting. If not please let us know what you want to change!

We did notice that you originally requested Renaakaii to do your import, but she has since stepped down from the team, would you be okay with Baylili00 designing for you?

As an apology and thanks for your patience in waiting for your design to be created and reviewed we would like for you to choose a prize from the following list:
1x Lover's Heart
1x Star's Bridle
1x Red Eyed Owl
1x Hummingbird
1x Patchwork Cloth
1x Makeover Kit
1x Red Star Pendant
1000 D

Please reply back with your choice of prize and let us know if there is anything different you want us to do for your design!

Please note: if we do not hear from you by the end of November (11/25) we will be moving forward with the design specified. You will however still be able to claim the prize after that period.

[Image: 2p8ruyfv]
Icon by Monsleonis

Find

BlaekNova Offline

Oh wow! Thank you so much! I wasn't expecting an extra prize for waiting ;u;

I still want this design with as much fluffy winter feels as possible, and I have full faith in Baylil as the designer! And as for the prize, I would love to have the Lover's Heart please! Big Grin You guys are so amazing! Thank you!

Website Find

Bay-Blade Offline

Coordinator

Anything to thank you for your patience as you waited for your child. 1x Lover's Heart has been added to your bank!

We hope to get your import done and uploaded by the end of December if not sooner!

Icon by Monsleonis

Website Find

Bay-Blade Offline

Coordinator

(10-26-2021, 03:08 AM)BlaekNova Wrote: Oh wow! Thank you so much! I wasn't expecting an extra prize for waiting ;u;

I still want this design with as much fluffy winter feels as possible, and I have full faith in Baylil as the designer! And as for the prize, I would love to have the Lover's Heart please! Big Grin You guys are so amazing! Thank you!
 Hey there! I just finished making your child and I was wanting to make sure this is what you were looking for before I send this kid in for final review and eventual upload: https://sta.sh/015e4862hdb0

Icon by Monsleonis

Website Find

Bay-Blade Offline

Coordinator

(10-26-2021, 03:08 AM)BlaekNova Wrote: Oh wow! Thank you so much! I wasn't expecting an extra prize for waiting ;u;

Your handsome man has been uploaded. Here is his plaque: https://www.deviantart.com/ballatordesig...-898397416

Here is his PSD: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jT1VyZl...sp=sharing
This PSD will be removed after 12/30/21 so please download before then.

Icon by Monsleonis

Search: