Equus Ballator Community

Hello There, Guest!

Register
Your Links
Add links by editing your profile in the User CP! Threadlog Your Stats Trackers All Stats Trackers Archives
Monthly Newsletter Check it Out!
Monthly Quests All MQs
EB OTM All EBs OTM
Wait Times Listed Here
A temporarily empty space while we build

Form submission: The Stat System Confirmation Form

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Closed 

Find

VikingDaddy Offline

Ballator Reference Link: https://www.deviantart.com/kyrowolf360/a...-843826858

Ballator Plaque Link: https://www.deviantart.com/ballatordesig...-793434499

Ballator Stat Tracker Link: https://sites.google.com/view/hannionicp...authuser=0

Foal Prompts: n/a

Stat Rank Being Confirmed: Novice Rank,Intermediate Rank,Advanced Rank,Expert Rank

Stat Prizes Being Claimed: 1x bait, 100 denarii, 1x Judas Horse, 100 Denarii, One breeding slot, Dog Companion, 100 Denarii, Hyalus, One breeding slot, Iscariot, 200 denarii, add 2 hornsets.

Website Find

Bay-Blade Offline

Coordinator

Discord: Bay-Blade#2536
Hey there! I have a few corrections before I can get this cutie confirmed!
  • Please remove the shading stat from *7 stats - ID 7436 | Lux Mea and update the total of the piece to 6. This piece only seems to show highlights on the body. In order for shading stat to count, there must be shading present on all parts of the ballator and must have equal amounts of detail in shading. 
  • Please remove the shading stat from *9 stats - ID 7436 | Lux Mea and update the total of the piece to 8. The shading is not consistent throughout the ballator: missing it on her face, legs, hooves, and horns. In order for shading stat to count, there must be shading present on all parts of the ballator and must have equal amounts of detail in shading. 
  • While *6 stats - ID 7436 | Lux Mea is labeled as having 6 stats in the tracker, the description of the piece states that it has 7 stats total (+3 FB, +1 Shading, + 3 Custom). This piece does not contain any shading thus the total listed on the stat tracker is correct. Please update the description of the piece so that it says 6 total stats as well as remove the +1 shading stat in the point breakdown.
  • Please remove the "*" from *6 stats - ID 7436 | Lux Mea as it is now accepted into the group.
Unfortunately, once you make the corrections above, you will not have enough stats to claim the Expert rank and I will only be able to rank Lux Mea to the Advanced Level. I'm sorry for any disappointment.
Please reply back to me once you have made the changes I outlined above! Thank you so much! <3

You have 1 month to make the aforementioned corrections. If not corrected within that timeframe, you will have to resubmit your confirmation. Thank you!

[Image: 2p8ruyfv]
Icon by Monsleonis

Find

VikingDaddy Offline

Ok I believe I fixed those, I also fixed the total number and what is dished out to her stats. I just want to double check what I'm getting as she can't get Expert. "1x bait, 100 denarii, 1x Judas Horse, 100 Denarii, One breeding slot, Dog Companion, 100 Denarii, Hyalus,"

Website Find

Bay-Blade Offline

Coordinator

Hey there! Two tiny fixes before I can finish this confirmation
  • Please update the description of *6 stats - ID 7436 | Lux Mea -AU Natural so that the total reads 6 and the shading stat is removed. This will prevent any confusion in future confirmations or prevent confusion should you ever submit this piece to the group.
  • Please also update the description of *8 stats - ID 7436 | Lux Mea - Thinking Back so that the total reads 8 and the shading stat is removed. 

Please reply back to me once you have made the changes I outlined above! Thank you so much! <3

You have 1 month to make the aforementioned corrections. If not corrected within that timeframe, you will have to resubmit your confirmation. Thank you!

Icon by Monsleonis

Find

VikingDaddy Offline

Done..

Website Find

Bay-Blade Offline

Coordinator

Confirmed! The items have been added to your inventory. 1 breeding slots has been unlocked!

Please follow the instructions HERE for applying your Highlord Gift. Please use the thread HERE for applying said gifts. (Hyalus)

Your current Denarii total is 700D

Since you're new to stat confirmations, just a reminder to please mark off all the art that was confirmed in this confirmation and link back to this confirmation on your tracker. EXAMPLE Thank you so much~! <3

Icon by Monsleonis

Search: