Equus Ballator Community

Hello There, Guest!

Register
Your Links
Add links by editing your profile in the User CP! Threadlog Your Stats Trackers All Stats Trackers Archives
Monthly Newsletter Check it Out!
Monthly Quests All MQs
EB OTM All EBs OTM
Wait Times Listed Here
A temporarily empty space while we build

Form submission: The Stat System Confirmation Form

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Closed 

Find

VikingDaddy Offline

Ballator Reference Link: https://www.deviantart.com/kyrowolf360/a...-843826858

Ballator Plaque Link: https://www.deviantart.com/ballatordesig...-793434499

Ballator Stat Tracker Link: https://sites.google.com/view/hannionicp...authuser=0

Foal Prompts: n/a

Stat Rank Being Confirmed: Novice Rank,Intermediate Rank,Advanced Rank,Expert Rank

Stat Prizes Being Claimed: 1x bait, 100 denarii, 1x Judas Horse, 100 Denarii, One breeding slot, Dog Companion, 100 Denarii, Hyalus, One breeding slot, Iscariot, 200 denarii, add 2 hornsets.

Website Find

Bay-Blade Offline

Coordinator

Discord: Bay-Blade#2536
Hey there! There are a few fixes that are needed based on our stat tracker requirements.
  • Please list the stat value in front of the link instead of after (ie 4 stats - ID 7436 | Ether instead of ID 7436 | Ether + 4 Stats)
  • Please remove any instance of a plus sign "+" in front of a number. This will ensure ease of confirmation.
  • I do not understand your confirmed vs uncomfirmed column as currently all of the art you have listed is unconfirmed art. Please update your tracker so that all of it all is listed as uncomfirmed for Novice to Expert. You should only be listing confirmed if that art has been previously confirmed in another stat confirmation. Since Lux Mea has never been confirmed before, this would not be the case.
  • Please list the total stats somewhere.
  • Please update your stat distribution so that it includes all the stats that Lux Mea has earned. It should add up to the total stats you have calculated from her earned stats.
  • I noticed that you had some pieces that were not accepted in the group. Please mark them with a "*" or something similar to indicate such.

Once you have made these changes, please resubmit this confirmation. I highly suggest that you check out the examples in the stat tracker requirements to get a better idea of what it is expected. Here is one of my own trackers as an example as well. Thank you so much! <3

This thread will remain open for one month, or until you resubmit this confirmation, so that you may ask for any questions or clarifications. If you do not resubmit within a month, this thread will close and you will be unable to reply.

For Future Reference, please do not update your post with the ID in the description field. The statmins use this to determine whether a tracker has been previewed and if it is good to go or needs to be resubmitted. Once a statmin has previewed your tracker, they will update it accordingly.

[Image: 2p8ruyfv]
Icon by Monsleonis

Find

VikingDaddy Offline

Apologies for all the mistakes, I had gotten her with the 24 already and the past owner listed it as already confirmed but I'll fix! Her name is Lux not Ether (Unless you meant either). Everything should be fixed, I had used someone elses as a base, but there are bound to be mistakes for the first one, might as well get it over with.

Everything should be fixed now! Not sure what you meant by resubmit? Or just comment when fixed. Idk I'll find out when/if you respond lol.

Website Find

Bay-Blade Offline

Coordinator

Discord: Bay-Blade#2536
My example that was used to explain the placement of the stat points simply just utilized the first artwork listed "ID 7436 | Ether + 4 Stats". I understand that you changed her name to Lux Mea and as you can see in my above response, I utilized her correct name several times.

I noticed when you moved everything over that it all had the same name. I would suggest giving each a unique name of some sort so that when it is being reviewed we both know and understand which piece is being talked about in the case that any fixes are needed.

By resubmit, I did mean completely refill out the form again for her and start a new thread. You are always welcome to reply to your "Needs to be resubmitted" thread to let me know you have done so, but it is not needed. 

Since you have resubmitted this confirmation, I am closing this thread. You will be unable to respond.

[Image: 2p8ruyfv]
Icon by Monsleonis

Search: