Equus Ballator Community

Hello There, Guest!

Register
Your Links
Add links by editing your profile in the User CP! Threadlog Your Stats Trackers All Stats Trackers Archives
Monthly Newsletter Check it Out!
Monthly Quests All MQs
EB OTM All EBs OTM
Wait Times Listed Here
A temporarily empty space while we build

Correction Needed by 11/17/2020

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Closed 

Find

Chocolatesparerib Offline

Administrator

Discord: QuilaHyrenn#4185
Link to Ballator's BDA Plaque: https://www.deviantart.com/ballatordesig...-839247205

Is your Ballator Pledged to a High/Lowlord?: Highlord Aether

Gift/Curse Obtained & Proof: Hyalus https://equusballator.com/community/show...82#pid5482

Link to Ballator's Updated Plaque Image: https://sta.sh/0quu1u06ja3

Optional: Link to Pre-Gift/Curse Design: -

Find

HighlordHerald Offline

Hello there! There is just a few small edits to be made for this lovely application!
♦ Hyalus will cause the horn cores to be visible through the glass, in the same way you have the hoof bone visible! Here are a couple examples for reference:
ID 8053 | ID 1928 

Or you can choose to have your horses' horns remain their base color and just become very glassy, like this kiddo: ID 7976

♦ Hyalus will not cause horns to become completely see-through in any area - currently it looks as if the center of the horns are all clear. The horn color must be evident throughout the whole horn, but since they are glass, it can appear opaque or slightly transparent. Here are the Hyalus guidelines for your reference! 

If you have any questions, please let me know. This application will be moved to our Corrections thread; please respond with a correction within 1 month (Nov. 17th), or this gift will have to be re-applied to the main forum! Thank you!

If you do not receive a reply within 7 days, please note the group on DA!

Find

Chocolatesparerib Offline

Administrator

Discord: QuilaHyrenn#4185
I corrected it and hope it's better now!

Find

HighlordHerald Offline

[Image: file?downloadToken=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhb...6UI1uPWqXs]
<b>Aether appears before your Ballator,</b> all light and warmth and welcoming aura. The Red Star pulsates ominously above him, and is also reflected in the orb between his horns. He looks tired, ragged even, but he seems to not notice his appearance as  he smiles and nods his head in response to your request.  As  his glassy horns touch your Ballator's brow,  it feels a strange sensation as it's horns begin to glisten and harden, turning to glass!
Accepted, your horse's plaque has been updated. Please update the reference as soon as possible. Thank you!
<i>Your horse has received it's one allowed application of this/these gifts.</i>
Since this Ballator is pledged to Aether, it has gained +2 Piety for Aether's Faction, raising overall piety to 139!
[Image: file?downloadToken=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhb...ZCzvPIwHLU]

Search: