Equus Ballator Community

Hello There, Guest!

Register
Your Links
Add links by editing your profile in the User CP! Threadlog Your Stats Trackers All Stats Trackers Archives
Monthly Newsletter Check it Out!
Monthly Quests All MQs
EB OTM All EBs OTM
Wait Times Listed Here
A temporarily empty space while we build

Form submission: The Stat System Confirmation Form

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Closed 

Find

Nek0ura Offline

Discord: ~Nekoura#4403
Ballator Reference Link: https://www.deviantart.com/nek0ura/art/4...-697119540

Ballator Plaque Link: https://www.deviantart.com/ballatordesig...-728767100

Ballator Stat Tracker Link: https://sites.google.com/view/harpgtrack...lator/4530

Foal Prompts: N/A

Stat Rank Being Confirmed: Novice Rank,Intermediate Rank,Advanced Rank,Expert Rank,Elite Rank,Olympian Rank,Royal Rank,Incarnate Rank,Legendary Rank

Stat Prizes Being Claimed
Novice:
1 Bait
100 Denarii

Intermediate:
2 Doe Decoy
100 Denarii

Advanced:
1 Breeding Slot
1 Dog companion
100 Denarii
Aether's Gift: Hyalus

Expert:
1 Breeding Slot
1 Iscariot
200 Denarii
Aether's Gift: Remove/Add x2 Hornsets

Elite:
1 Breeding Slot
2 Mutante Calvaria
200 Denarii
Aether's Gift: Atherium Mutation

Olympian:
1 Breeding Slot
1 Mythical Companion: Phoenix
1 Skinchanger
200 Denarii
Aether's Gift: Benedicto Varitate

Royal:
1 Breeding Slot
1 Premium Raspberry Extract
1 Cat companion
200 Denarii

Incarnate:
1 Breeding Slot
1 Custom Companion Token
200 Denarii
Hannibal's Gift: Cornelius in Stellis

Legendary:
3 Breeding Slots
1 Rare Custom
1 Shop Item: Solar Crown
1000 Denarii

Website Find

Bay-Blade Offline

Coordinator

Discord: Bay-Blade#2536
Hey there! I have a few corrections before I can get this cutie confirmed!
  • The Jackalope is currently linking to The Serpent. Please find the original artwork and link back to that!
  • Cloud ChildrenHey, SexyLight and Dark, and The Game's Afoot are not accepted into the group. Please mark them with a * or something similar to indicate it as such.
  • 202 The Devil's Fold  and BuzzBees 300 Grid are not accepted into the group. As per the announcement in the August newsletter, we are no longer allowing stat grids that are not in the group to be confirmed in stat rankups. Please ask the artist of this grid to submit it to the Stat Grids folder for review (at which point your stat rankup will be put on 'hold' for a maximum of a month until the grid is accepted), or remove this grid from your tracker.
The following pieces have incorrect stat values, please update them accordingly!
  • Hey, Sexy would be worth 4 stats (+3 Fullbody, +1 Extra Headshot Character). 
  • Star Crossed was accepted into the group with 6 stats but it is listed as 7 on the tracker.
  • Into the Trap is worth 13 stats (3 FB + 1 Shading + 3 Detailed BG + 6 from 3EC)
  • The Four Horses was accepted into the group with 9 stats but it is listed as 5 on the tracker.
  • EB Stat Boost was accepted into the group with 87 stats but it is listed as 80 on the tracker.
  • Gay Pride would be worth 96 stats (accepted into the group as 90 + crown + phoenix).
  • EB Stat Grid was accepted into the group with 82 stats but it is listed as 81 on the tracker.
  • Cute Stat Grid was accepted into the group with 150 stats but it is listed as 120 on the tracker.
  • Demons Run was accepted into the group with 10 stats but it is listed as 11 on the tracker.
  • The Dawn Comes was accepted into the group with 13.5 stats but it is listed as 13 on the tracker.
  • The Griffin was accepted into the group with 17 stats but it is listed as 16 on the tracker.
  • The Serpent was accepted into the group with 17 stats but it is listed as 18 on the tracker.
  • Family Reunion was accepted into the group with 16 stats but it is listed as 15 on the tracker.
  • Everyone Included was accepted into the group with 16 stats but it is listed as 15 on the tracker.
  • Our Gift was accepted into the group with 12 stats but it is listed as 11 on the tracker.
  • Begin the Hunt was accepted into the group with 17 stats but it is listed as 15 on the tracker.
One last thing!
  • I am only getting a total of 19 AS but you have 35 AS in your rubric. I suggest that you make a note next to each piece that Malefor gets AS that way I can know where you're getting that value from! If you are not able to figure out where that value comes from, please update your rubric to match my number! 
          For example: 22 Final Hunt (AS)

Please reply back to me and let me know when you've fixed everything! Thank you!

You have 1 month to make the aforementioned corrections. If not corrected within that timeframe, you will have to resubmit your confirmation. Thank you!

[Image: 2p8ruyfv]
Icon by Monsleonis

Find

Nek0ura Offline

Everything's been updated, but just for reference, here's the made changes;

-Jackalope has been correctly linked to it's art.
-Art not submitted to the group is marked with a *.
-The Devil's Fold had two versions of it, I've linked the version accepted into the group.
-Honestly just waited for Buzz's grid to be accepted, it has been and has thus been left.

-Those with incorrect values has been updated, a mistake was made with The Serpents count and has been corrected to the 18 it should have.

-I found only one location to where some of the missing AS has come from but couldn't find anymore.

Website Find

Fade Offline

All Accounts Posts: 0

1 Attached Account
Instagram
Discord: Fade#7329
(09-26-2020, 03:56 PM)Nek0ura Wrote: Everything's been updated, but just for reference, here's the made changes;

-Jackalope has been correctly linked to it's art.
-Art not submitted to the group is marked with a *.
-The Devil's Fold had two versions of it, I've linked the version accepted into the group.
-Honestly just waited for Buzz's grid to be accepted, it has been and has thus been left.

-Those with incorrect values has been updated, a mistake was made with The Serpents count and has been corrected to the 18 it should have.

-I found only one location to where some of the missing AS has come from but couldn't find anymore.

Hey there! First off, thank you for your patience while I take over this review. It is greatly appreciated! That said, there are still some unaddressed issues in your tracker that are a little concerning to me and the regular Statmins.

First and foremost, per THIS NOTE sent via EBS, the image titled “Gala | Enchanted Forest Hunts |The Serpent” has had it’s stats changed. This issue was not corrected and the note not replied to. This may not seem like a large issue, but to the admin team it is. Please change the total back to the original 17 stats before attempting confirmation again. If you are not going to correct this error, please reply to the note sent by Fargonon.

It looks as though there may have been some additions to the tracker while under active review. Due to the length it took me to reply, I will be glad to overlook that issue at this time but would like to remind you that this is against confirmation rules within The Stat System to avoid extra work for the Statmins. Please do not add or remove artwork to a tracker under active review unless directed by the Statmins in the future. 

One of the additions I noticed was the 2017 Advent Calendar. Please provide a link to the journal on your tracker for this to be counted. I have linked it for you here; it was found through a quick search on EBS. We cannot count artwork or special stat boosts without proof; please make sure to provide proof in the future.

You have 35 Attack Strength listed in your Stat Rubric, but when totaled together, I get 32 Attack Strength. The three extra stats need to be redistributed in either: Gaits, Dressage, Jumping, Intelligence, Stamina, Speed, or (Regular) Strength.

Please remove one stat from your Stat Rubric to correct the issue caused with the aforementioned piece, The Serpent. That will bring the correct total to: 2246 Stats.

I apologize again for the late reply; Fargo and I try not to step in unless a major issue arrives. Please make the requested changes and reply to me here on The Forums and I will complete Malefor’s confirmation. If you would like to discuss the issue within Fargo’s note more, please just let me know that you are replying to her note and I will close this confirmation and archive it. If you would like to discuss it further, we will have to close the confirmation and it will need to be resubmitted when a conclusion is reached.

Thank you so much!

[Image: WpSNLUy.png]
"All text centered by Fade just for your continued and incredibly personal inconvenience."

Find

Nek0ura Offline

Hey there!!

I'll thank you for your response, but regarding the note sent by Fargo, I will be responding to that as I would much prefer the matter remained private. I hadn't responded because I thought that the matter was closed to begin with, so I apologise profusely for that misunderstanding. ;;;

I'll add in the link for the advent calendar, little bugger must've slipped the link.

While this matter is being resolved via notes you are in the clear to archive.

Thank you for your time. <3

Website Find

Fargonon Offline

Ballator Horsemom
Instagram
Discord: Fargonon#4014
Update: Issue regarding “Gala | Enchanted Forest Hunts |The Serpent” has been resolved as per this note:
NOTE
<3

Website Find

Fargonon Offline

Ballator Horsemom
Instagram
Discord: Fargonon#4014
Confirmed! All items have been added to your inventory. 9 breeding slots have been unlocked!

Please follow the instructions HERE for applying your Highlord Gift. Please use the thread HERE for applying said gifts. (Gemma, Add/Remove Hornset, Spatium Braccas)

Your current Denarii total is 3080D.

Search: