Equus Ballator Community

Hello There, Guest!

Register
Your Links
Add links by editing your profile in the User CP! Threadlog Your Stats Trackers All Stats Trackers Archives
Monthly Newsletter Check it Out!
Monthly Quests All MQs
EB OTM All EBs OTM
Wait Times Listed Here
A temporarily empty space while we build

Form submission: The Stat System Confirmation Form

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Closed 

Find

Unknownridersstable Offline

Discord: Michati#6907
Ballator Reference Link: https://www.deviantart.com/unknownriders...-811922446

Ballator Plaque Link: https://www.deviantart.com/ballatordesig...-811517412

Ballator Stat Tracker Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...1834161997

Foal Prompts: None

Stat Rank Being Confirmed: Elite Rank,Olympian Rank,Royal Rank,Incarnate Rank,Legendary Rank

Stat Prizes Being Claimed: Elite Rank
One Breeding Slot
2x mutante calvaria
200 Denarii
Hannibal’s Gift: Internum

Olympian Rank
One Breeding Slot
One Mythical Companion (Low realm ghoul)
1x Skinchanger
200 Denarii
Aether’s Gift: Benedicto Varitate

Royal Rank
One Breeding Slot
1x Forbidden Love
1x Bat companion
200 Denarii

Incarnate Rank
One Breeding Slot
1x Custom companion token
200 Denarii
Highlord Gift: Cornelius in stellis via Hannibal

Legendary Rank
Three Breeding Slots
1x Custom Full Import with a non-dominant rare mutation
Your choice of 1 shop item  (Star’s Bridle, if this is not allowed then a makeover kit)
1000 Denarii

Website Find

espclyheinous Offline

Stat Admin; Fade's Daughter

Discord: reninkois#1834
(08-24-2020, 06:40 PM)Unknownridersstable Wrote: Ballator Reference Link: https://www.deviantart.com/unknownriders...-811922446

Ballator Stat Tracker Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...1834161997

Stat Rank Being Confirmed: Elite Rank,Olympian Rank,Royal Rank,Incarnate Rank,Legendary Rank

One Breeding Slot
2x mutante calvaria
200 Denarii

Olympian Rank
One Breeding Slot
1x Skinchanger
200 Denarii

Royal Rank
One Breeding Slot
1x Forbidden Love
1x Bat companion
200 Denarii

Incarnate Rank
One Breeding Slot
200 Denarii

Legendary Rank
Three Breeding Slots
Your choice of 1 shop item  (Star’s Bridle, if this is not allowed then a makeover kit)
1000 Denarii

Hey there!
  • Currently, [EB] 25 Stat Grid 1 is not accepted into the group. As per the announcement in the August newsletter, we are no longer allowing stat grids that are not in the group to be confirmed in stat rankups. Please ask the artist of this grid to submit it to the Stat Grids folder for review (at which point your stat rankup will be put on 'hold' until the grid is accepted), or remove this grid from your tracker.
  • Midnight Jogs is not accepted into the group, and the stat breakdown is incorrect. Technically, the BG is shaded, and so will be +3 stats. The new total should be 16. You must also mark that this piece is not accepted, that can be shown by a ** or similar marking on your tracker.
  • Loostie batch1 needs to be removed from your tracker as sketches/unshaded grayscale drawings are not valid for stats.
  • 200 Stat Grid COMPLETE is listed twice on your tracker; please remove one instance.
  • I saw in your prize list that you are again attempting to claim 1x Full Import with a rare mutation. As you were told here, LINK, you have already claimed your one rare import. In fact, it is this very horse whose stats you are confirming. As you can see in your claiming note, here, Fargo asked you if you were okay with this horse counting as your import even after you elected to remove the Bald mane mutation, and you consented. Therefor, you've already claimed your rare import. Please refrain from asking for the 1x rare import on any future prize lists.

Please make those changes above and then reply back to me here. 

You have 1 month to make the aforementioned corrections. If not corrected within that timeframe, you will have to resubmit your confirmation. Thank you!

Find

Her stat tracker should be all fixed, and for the import prize that was an honest mistake this one, I don't know what I was doing but I think I was distracted or something and just copy and pasted the wrong one or something.

Find

(08-25-2020, 04:17 PM)renaakaii Wrote:
(08-24-2020, 06:40 PM)Unknownridersstable Wrote: Ballator Reference Link: https://www.deviantart.com/unknownriders...-811922446

One Breeding Slot
2x mutante calvaria
200 Denarii

Olympian Rank
One Breeding Slot
1x Skinchanger
200 Denarii

Royal Rank
One Breeding Slot
1x Forbidden Love
1x Bat companion
200 Denarii

Incarnate Rank
One Breeding Slot
200 Denarii

Legendary Rank
Three Breeding Slots
1000 Denarii

Hey there!
  • Currently, [EB] 25 Stat Grid 1 is not accepted into the group. As per the announcement in the August newsletter, we are no longer allowing stat grids that are not in the group to be confirmed in stat rankups. Please ask the artist of this grid to submit it to the Stat Grids folder for review (at which point your stat rankup will be put on 'hold' until the grid is accepted), or remove this grid from your tracker.
  • Midnight Jogs is not accepted into the group, and the stat breakdown is incorrect. Technically, the BG is shaded, and so will be +3 stats. The new total should be 16. You must also mark that this piece is not accepted, that can be shown by a ** or similar marking on your tracker.
  • Loostie batch1 needs to be removed from your tracker as sketches/unshaded grayscale drawings are not valid for stats.
  • 200 Stat Grid COMPLETE is listed twice on your tracker; please remove one instance.
  • I saw in your prize list that you are again attempting to claim 1x Full Import with a rare mutation. As you were told here, LINK, you have already claimed your one rare import. In fact, it is this very horse whose stats you are confirming. As you can see in your claiming note, here, Fargo asked you if you were okay with this horse counting as your import even after you elected to remove the Bald mane mutation, and you consented. Therefor, you've already claimed your rare import. Please refrain from asking for the 1x rare import on any future prize lists.

You have 1 month to make the aforementioned corrections. If not corrected within that timeframe, you will have to resubmit your confirmation. Thank you!

Her stat tracker should be all fixed, and for the import prize that was an honest mistake this one, I don't know what I was doing but I think I was distracted or something and just copy and pasted the wrong one or something.
(also sorry if this goes through twice.. not sure if I replied back right or not the first time)

Website Find

espclyheinous Offline

(08-27-2020, 06:57 PM)Unknownridersstable Wrote:

One Breeding Slot
2x mutante calvaria
200 Denarii

Olympian Rank
One Breeding Slot
1x Skinchanger
200 Denarii

Royal Rank
One Breeding Slot
1x Forbidden Love
1x Bat companion
200 Denarii

Incarnate Rank
One Breeding Slot
200 Denarii

Legendary Rank
Three Breeding Slots
1000 Denarii

Hey there!

(also sorry if this goes through twice.. not sure if I replied back right or not the first time)
Hey there!
  • I see that Loostie batch1 is still on your tracker. I see that you listed it as 0 stats; that's correct, and thank you for your cooperation, but unfortunately I do have to request that it be removed completely so that no future confusion arises. I apologize sincerely for any disappointment or inconvenience. 
The rest looks good, so please reply back to me here when you've removed that piece and I will confirm this kiddo! Thank you. Also, btw, your reply went through fine the first time! <3

Find

(08-30-2020, 02:51 AM)renaakaii Wrote:

One Breeding Slot
2x mutante calvaria
200 Denarii

Olympian Rank
One Breeding Slot
1x Skinchanger
200 Denarii

Royal Rank
One Breeding Slot
1x Forbidden Love
1x Bat companion
200 Denarii

Incarnate Rank
One Breeding Slot
200 Denarii

Legendary Rank
Three Breeding Slots
1000 Denarii

Hey there!

Hey there!
  • I see that Loostie batch1 is still on your tracker. I see that you listed it as 0 stats; that's correct, and thank you for your cooperation, but unfortunately I do have to request that it be removed completely so that no future confusion arises. I apologize sincerely for any disappointment or inconvenience. 
The rest looks good, so please reply back to me here when you've removed that piece and I will confirm this kiddo! Thank you. Also, btw, your reply went through fine the first time! <3

Should be removed ♡

Website Find

espclyheinous Offline

(08-30-2020, 05:43 AM)Unknownridersstable Wrote:
(08-30-2020, 02:51 AM)renaakaii Wrote:

One Breeding Slot
2x mutante calvaria
200 Denarii

Olympian Rank
One Breeding Slot
1x Skinchanger
200 Denarii

Royal Rank
One Breeding Slot
1x Forbidden Love
1x Bat companion
200 Denarii

Incarnate Rank
One Breeding Slot
200 Denarii

Legendary Rank
Three Breeding Slots
1000 Denarii

Hey there!

Hey there!

Should be removed ♡
Confirmed! The items have been added to your inventory. Seven breeding slots have been unlocked.

Please follow the instructions HERE
 for applying your Highlord Gifts (Internum; Benedicto Veritate; Cornelius in Stellis).

Please read about the Custom Companion Token HERE!

Please read about custom imports HERE! Note the group with your designer of choice and what you would like!  A list of current designers can be found HERE. You can link to this comment as proof. 1x Full Import with NO Rare Trait has been redeemed.

Your current Denarii total is
3195 D.

Search: