Equus Ballator Community

Hello There, Guest!

Register
Your Links
Add links by editing your profile in the User CP! Threadlog Your Stats Trackers All Stats Trackers Archives
Monthly Newsletter Check it Out!
Monthly Quests All MQs
EB OTM All EBs OTM
Wait Times Listed Here
A temporarily empty space while we build

Form submission: The Stat System Confirmation Form

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Thread Closed 

Find

Aspi-Galou Offline

Discord: #0862
Ballator Reference Link: https://www.deviantart.com/aspi-galou/ar...-632647892

Ballator Plaque Link: https://www.deviantart.com/ballatordesig...-726037463

Ballator Stat Tracker Link: https://www.deviantart.com/aspi-galou-ar...-720224897

Foal Prompts: N/A

Stat Rank Being Confirmed: Expert Rank,Elite Rank,Olympian Rank,Royal Rank

Stat Prizes Being Claimed: One Breeding Slot
1x geno re-roll
200 Denarii
One Breeding Slot
1x cleansing elixir
200 Denarii
One Breeding Slot
One Mythical Companion (x1 Phoenix please!)
1x Skinchanger
200 Denarii
Aether’s Gift: Benedicto Varitate
One Breeding Slot
1x Premium raspberry extract
1x Cat
200 Denarii

Website Find

Bay-Blade Offline

Coordinator

Discord: Bay-Blade#2536
Hey there!

• 241 || Stay at Home Stat Grid CLOSED is not accepted into the group. According to our new rules on stat grids, they must be in the group in order to confirm stats. 
  • 300 || 300 Stat Grid COMPLETE appeared to be accepted into the group, but was only in the advertisements folder, not the stat grid folder which is required for all stat grids to go through to confirm those stats are correct. It has been removed to prevent further confusion. According to our new rules on stat grids, they must be in the group in order to confirm stats. 
You may either remove these artworks and I can confirm it at the new stat total which will be 733 stats (only Elite rank). Else, you may contact the artists about submitting these artworks to the group. 

If you choose to go with the first option, please remove those pieces and redistribute your stats accordingly.
If you choose the latter, here are your two options:  you can either let me archive this thread and resubmit your rank-up when the grid has been accepted into the group, or you can leave this thread open and I will confirm your stats as soon as the art is accepted into the group. If you do the first, you're welcome to add more art to your tracker as it comes in, since it wouldn't be under active review once I close it. However, if you choose the second, please do not add any artwork as it would still be under active review.

Please reply back to me here and let me know which of the above options you'd like to go forward with. Thank you!

[Image: 2p8ruyfv]
Icon by Monsleonis

Find

Aspi-Galou Offline

Oh dang, I'm so sorry about that derp!
Being still very active in DA and very less in Discord, I missed a lot of new rules it seems. :'D

I'll wait until everything is posted officially in the group then! I don't mind waiting ^^

Website Find

Bay-Blade Offline

Coordinator

Alrighty! Please make sure to contact the artists to get them to submit their work to the stat grid folder of the group!

This announcement was actually made in our newsletter which is posted on our website on the first of every month! I definitely suggest that you check it out! (If you just click on "GUIDEBOOK" in the top left of the screen in the forums, it sohuld take you to the website)

If it has been longer than a month and neither have been accepted into the group, I will close this thread and ask you to resubmit!

Thank you so much~! <3

Icon by Monsleonis

Find

Aspi-Galou Offline

Both Flint and Rendou were contacted about this ^^
I'll ping you when everything is put in the group. And if it's been longer than a month, then you can close it. I'll repost it.

Oof ok I see. I definitely missed a lot of stuff. :'D
Thank you very much <3

Website Find

Bay-Blade Offline

Coordinator

Per our discussion on discord [X] I will be closing and archiving this thread. You may resubmit it whenever you would like.

Icon by Monsleonis

Search: