Equus Ballator Community

Hello There, Guest!

Register
Your Links
Add links by editing your profile in the User CP! Threadlog Your Stats Trackers All Stats Trackers Archives
Monthly Newsletter Check it Out!
Monthly Quests All MQs
EB OTM All EBs OTM
Wait Times Listed Here
A temporarily empty space while we build

Form submission: The Stat System Confirmation Form

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Closed 

Find

herrpoliti Offline

Discord: herrpoliti#0906
Ballator Reference Link: http://fav.me/dcj0qgv

Ballator Plaque Link: http://fav.me/dciyau1

Ballator Stat Tracker Link: https://www.deviantart.com/herrpoliti/jo...-849760889

Foal Prompts: None

Stat Rank Being Confirmed: Incarnate Rank,Legendary Rank

Stat Prizes Being Claimed: 4x Breeding Slots
1200 Denarii

1x Custom Companion Token
1x Full Custom Import (no rare mut)
1x Premium Raspberry Extract (choice shop item)

Cornelius in stellis

Website Find

Bay-Blade Offline

Coordinator

Discord: Bay-Blade#2536

Hey there!
  • Currently, 300 Stat Grid COMPLETE!!! TheEvilPannenkoek is under review by the group and the stat count is likely to be modified. To make sure your stats are confirmed at the correct value, we have to wait for a verdict to be reached with this grid before I can confirm your stats.
In the meantime, you have two choices: you can either let me archive this thread and resubmit your rank-up when the grid has been edited by the artist, or you can leave this thread open and I will confirm your stats as soon as the artist updates the art. If you do the first, you're welcome to add more art to your tracker as it comes in, since it wouldn't be under active review once I close it. However if you choose the second, please do not add any artwork as it would still be under active review.

Please reply back to me here and let me know which of the above options you'd like to go forward with. Thank you!

[Image: 2p8ruyfv]
Icon by Monsleonis

Find

herrpoliti Offline

Discord: herrpoliti#0906
I'll leave the thread open, please!

Website Find

Bay-Blade Offline

Coordinator

Hey there!
  • 300 Stat Grid COMPLETE!!! TheEvilPannenkoek has expired and the owner has not resubmitted it  yet. I do not know when they will resubmit and if they will make the changes requested. If they do not when they resubmit, the wait may be even longer. 
In the meantime, you have two choices: you can either let me archive this thread and resubmit your rank-up when the grid has been edited by the artist, or you can leave this thread open and I will confirm your stats at the level without the grid (1559.5 stats -- Incarnate). If you do the first, you're welcome to add more art to your tracker as it comes in, since it wouldn't be under active review once I close it. However if you choose the second, please update your stat tracker to reflect this and do not add any artwork as it would still be under active review.

Please reply back to me here and let me know which of the above options you'd like to go forward with. Thank you!

You have one month to reply back to me. If you fail to do so, I will archive this thread and you will have to resubmit.

Icon by Monsleonis

Website Find

Bay-Blade Offline

Coordinator

Over 1 month has passed since I asked for a reply. As stated in the Stat System guidelines and in my reply to you, all fixes must be made within 1 month of my original request/reply. Since this has not been done, I am now going to close and archive this thread.

You must resubmit this confirmation if you'd like your stats to be confirmed. You must make the changes as outlined in my last review before resubmitting(remove the grid if it has not been accepted or keep it in if it has been accepted into the group), or else disciplinary action may have to be taken. Thank you so much for your understanding.

Icon by Monsleonis

Search: