Equus Ballator Community

Hello There, Guest!

Register
Your Links
Add links by editing your profile in the User CP! Threadlog Your Stats Trackers All Stats Trackers Archives
Monthly Newsletter Check it Out!
Monthly Quests All MQs
EB OTM All EBs OTM
Wait Times Listed Here
A temporarily empty space while we build

Form submission: Rare Import Claim [Stats]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Closed 

Find

jendeelinn Offline

Instagram
Discord: jendeelinn#2574
DeviantART Username: jendeelinn

Link to Stat Confirmation: https://www.deviantart.com/comments/1/73...4829879406

Is This a Design Transfer: No

If Yes, Link to Stash'd Design:

Select Ballator Type: Mountain (Light)

Select Ballator Sex: Mare

Ballator's Phenotype: Pretty Pink Taffy!

Ballator's Genotype:

Horn Information: How about some nice, simple ram horns! In the normal spot for ram horns... For color, I was thinking about a teal color, but you go ahead and choose a nice color that looks great with pink taffy! Maybe do a hornfade too? or ombre?

# of Counted Traits: TBD

Special Instructions and/ or Visual Aids: I know you will design me a great babe! For my rare trait, I want the Afghan Mane Mutation! YAY! 
My main thing I want is for her to be a pink taffy

Markings/Mutations I love: simple splash, reverse roan, carey & pangare (just keep it all simple/elegant. She is royalty) 

Feel free to play around and add or don't add any of these. lol You can even throw something else at me, just not calva, dusty or jester. I hate those.

and if you have any questions or want to show me a sneaky peak of her, just send me a message on Discord! 

THANK YOU! <3

Chosen Designer: Renaakaii

Website Find

espclyheinous Offline

Stat Admin; Fade's Daughter

Discord: reninkois#1834
Hi Jendee!

My apologies for the late reply. We have not actually moved the import claims over to the forums officially yet. We do not currently have an estimated time for when stat claims will be made available through the forms. If you'd like, you can leave this thread here for me, but it may be a couple weeks before I can officially answer you and process your order. 

Alternatively, you can send a claiming note through dA and I can close and archive this thread. Either way works for me!

Please let me know what you'd like to do. Thank you so much!

Find

jendeelinn Offline

Instagram
Discord: jendeelinn#2574
lol im dumb! Just ignore me.... Go ahead and archive this. I will send a note to the group.

Website Find

espclyheinous Offline

Stat Admin; Fade's Daughter

Discord: reninkois#1834
(06-16-2020, 01:22 PM)jendeelinn Wrote: lol im dumb! Just ignore me.... Go ahead and archive this. I will send a note to the group.
Not dumb at all! I will archive. xx

Search: