Equus Ballator Community

Hello There, Guest!

Register
Your Links
Add links by editing your profile in the User CP! Threadlog Your Stats Trackers All Stats Trackers Archives
Monthly Newsletter Check it Out!
Monthly Quests All MQs
EB OTM All EBs OTM
Wait Times Listed Here
A temporarily empty space while we build

Old Ballators - Need Updating

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Closed 

Website Find

Fade Offline

All Accounts Posts: 0

1 Attached Account
Instagram
Discord: Fade#7329
(01-15-2022, 05:36 PM)PossiblySeyton Wrote: I still have my old email associated with the username! And I added in my current email into the screen shot as well!

[Image: dey682g-e35126fe-effa-4545-a34b-e88fc29d...MDThUderwk]

Thank you! I've talked this over with the admin team; do you happen to have an e-mail from DeviantART to that old e-mail address? Maybe one from when you deactivated your old account? They typically send out an e-mail and that is the best for our record keeping. If not, I will just have to discuss with the team! I am so sorry to be difficult; we're just trying to do our due diligence and avoid any issues like we have had in the past!

While we sort that out, I am working on the reviews for these kiddos so once its squared away I can get them quickly registered for you, but I do have a couple of Ballator questions as well.

We are having some difficulties with a three of the horses in your original post, so I'm looking for some clarification if you have it! We understand things get lost when accounts are deactivated. We are very limited in what we can see from the old group so tracking a couple of these kiddos down is proving to be rather tough. Once we have things squared away I can officially start registration for all these kiddos and get you some new IDs and let you know what changes are needed for the new group breed standards. I've broken down the kiddos we have some questions about below:

Unknown ID/ Possibly ID D88
  • From the foal design linked (CLICK) it looks like this is listed as ID D-088 in the old group, however, this ID does not exist. Foals bred in the old group typically have a "B" at the start of the ID so we also searched B-088 and that horse is a completely different type/ geno and is owned by someone else. We have reached out to Fargo, who is the only admin with access to the old group's notes, and she could not find a breeding note for this kiddo, but is continuing to look.
  • Our suggestion would be to reach out to the supposed designer (Werewolfluva?) and see if they have any records.
  • If we cannot find record of this Ballator, we will not be able to register them.
  • If you still have a link saved to a breeding note, please let us know! I can't see the notes, but I can have Fargo screenshot it for our records.
ID B-1076
  • So, for this design (CLICK) it does not match up with the breeding note we can find for this kiddo. Here is a screenshot of the original breeding note (CLICK).
  • Could this have been a miss-link? Towards the end of your original note we did have a design that looked like it was missing so we wanted to clarify which Ballator this design is supposed to depict.

ID B-1207
  • This is the design where I don't think the image came through, or where maybe we mixed it up with the design above? The genos don't match with that design either which is why we are double checking-- since there was nothing to go off of for me, all I can use to review is the screenshot of the original breeding note (CLICK). Do you have the foal design or anything that depicts this Ballator so we can compare?

Thank you so much for your patience with us as we do a bunch of digging! Any other information you have on these horses will aid us in a faster registration! ^^

[Image: WpSNLUy.png]
"All text centered by Fade just for your continued and incredibly personal inconvenience."

Search: