Equus Ballator Community

Hello There, Guest!

Register
Your Links
Add links by editing your profile in the User CP! Threadlog Your Stats Trackers All Stats Trackers Archives
Monthly Newsletter Check it Out!
Monthly Quests All MQs
EB OTM All EBs OTM
Wait Times Listed Here
A temporarily empty space while we build

Member Feedback: Stat Systen

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Closed 

Find

ComplacentFool Away

Administrator

Discord: The Edgiest of Grandpas#4639
for the most part i think the stat system is fine. i really only have 2 gripes with it; the first being that a change out in gifts offered might be a nice change, especially at the lower ranks. to me its a bit boring to have the same gifts for my ballators as i stat them up, but i also dont like that its kind of a "missed" prize if i choose not to claim it after all the work i put into my kids. an alternative like saphira suggested above might be a nice option as well.

my second complaint isn't much of a complaint, but it is something i and several other members have expressed before and would like to touch on once more. stat ranks for ballators with over 5,000 stats. theres probably a handful of them in the group, but i know for sure my boy Vos is one of them and i would love anything i could do with him since the tournament hasn't been around for a while(which is one of my favorite events of the group). the prizes could be a bit "beefier" than the current stat prizes offered, but way more spread out among the ranks. something like "acheiving 10,000 stats will award you a second rare stat import" or something to that effect would serve as fun challenge for the high stat horses.

Search: