Equus Ballator Community

Hello There, Guest!

Register
Your Links
Add links by editing your profile in the User CP! Threadlog Your Stats Trackers All Stats Trackers Archives
Monthly Newsletter Check it Out!
Monthly Quests All MQs
EB OTM All EBs OTM
Wait Times Listed Here
A temporarily empty space while we build

Member Feedback: Hunting

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Closed 

Find

ComplacentFool Away

Administrator

Discord: The Edgiest of Grandpas#4639
for me hunting doesn't feel rewarding enough. i know its supposed to be a system you work with, but it just feels like its a lot as is for the little payout you get.(and yes i know rng plays a big part in that, but it just feels super difficult to get what you're specifically after)

i agree with beast in that something a bit more interactive would probably spark the fire in me to give it another shot, but as it is the system feels a bit cold compared to the other activities in the group. i understand that with such a small team its stressful to have another big system added to the game, just giving my two cents >.<"

going off of that though, a hunting event(perhaps similar in set up to how the realmwars was done) every once in a while with a mystical creature could be a good addition? something like a unicorn or dragon hunt with a one time big payout for anyone who completes it sounds like something i'd be game for personally.
it could even be implemented like the wild ballators, with it being discovered at random by members hunting.

in short i feel like the current system is just boring with a hunt, turn in, rinse, and repeat vibe and i cant really think of any way it could be improved other than condensing it down a bit and having a bit more interaction to it.

Search: