Equus Ballator Community

Hello There, Guest!

Register
Your Links
Add links by editing your profile in the User CP! Threadlog Your Stats Trackers All Stats Trackers Archives
Monthly Newsletter Check it Out!
Monthly Quests All MQs
EB OTM All EBs OTM
Wait Times Listed Here
A temporarily empty space while we build

Kaons' Free to Use Posting Templates

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Find Reply

Kaons Offline

Technical Support

All Accounts Posts: 0

1 Attached Account
Instagram
Discord: elisethechemist#4672
Just copy/paste the code and use how you want!

A man of little words, Dimitri prefers to observe others, probing strengths and weaknesses before introducing his own. He comes off as cool and aloof, but deep inside there is a small nugget of a heart he keeps hidden. Emotions are not weaknesses, but they also are not useful. He will cast aside his feelings for the task at hand and attempt to solve problems using reason and logic. 

Dimitri is very reserved as well - a true warrior at heart. He is slow to act in violence and quick to defend those who cannot defend themselves. He doesn't think of himself in terms of good or evil. He simply IS and DOES what his head tells him is a choice that will lead to the most peaceful outcome. That isn't to say that he's unwilling to tip the scales if the need arises. 

Because of this, he's been called "insensitive", "asshole-ish" and even "cold". He shrugs off all of these assessments as they do not matter in the end - what matters are his actions. Words, though powerful, are easily forgotten when you are saving someone's life, and if you kill them, who will remember anyway? Instead, he does admit to being gruff. He also admits that his patience is rather thin, especially to those who lack seriousness and engage in folly. 

By folly, he means frivolous activities like dancing and partying. What is the point? Why engage in something so meaningless? If the goal is to find a mate, then by the gods, talk! Don't wiggle provocatively and then expect conversation. Dimitri has similar feelings about drinking. Don't drink. Period. There is no middle ground. 

He is not a religious man in that he prays devoutly to the gods, but he recognizes their existence and their strength as superior beings. Part of him chafes at the idea that there are imperfect supreme overlords, but knowing that there's nothing to be done about it makes him keep his head down. "I don't speak often, but when I do..."

Art by Nikkayla

Code:
<link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Merriweather" rel="stylesheet">
<link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Megrim" rel="stylesheet">
<div style="margin: 0 auto; max-width: 50rem;"><div style="background-image:url('https://i.ibb.co/6Jgj2vQ/a-moment-of-falling-by-nikkayla-dcf9f2p.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-size:cover; padding: 220px;"></div>
<div style="background: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.5); margin: 0 auto; max-width: 50rem; height:25px;"></div><div style="background-color: #ffffff; margin: 0 auto; max-width: 50rem;"><div style="padding: 30px; font-family: 'Merriweather', serif; font-weight: 300; font-size: 0.8rem; color: #212931; line-height: 2; text-align: justify;">
A man of little words, Dimitri prefers to observe others, probing strengths and weaknesses before introducing his own. He comes off as cool and aloof, but deep inside there is a small nugget of a heart he keeps hidden. Emotions are not weaknesses, but they also are not useful. He will cast aside his feelings for the task at hand and attempt to solve problems using reason and logic. 

Dimitri is very reserved as well - a true warrior at heart. He is slow to act in violence and quick to defend those who cannot defend themselves. He doesn't think of himself in terms of good or evil. He simply IS and DOES what his head tells him is a choice that will lead to the most peaceful outcome. That isn't to say that he's unwilling to tip the scales if the need arises. 

Because of this, he's been called "insensitive", "asshole-ish" and even "cold". He shrugs off all of these assessments as they do not matter in the end - what matters are his actions. Words, though powerful, are easily forgotten when you are saving someone's life, and if you kill them, who will remember anyway? Instead, he does admit to being gruff. He also admits that his patience is rather thin, especially to those who lack seriousness and engage in folly. 

By folly, he means frivolous activities like dancing and partying. What is the point? Why engage in something so meaningless? If the goal is to find a mate, then by the gods, talk! Don't wiggle provocatively and then expect <i>conversation</i>. Dimitri has similar feelings about drinking. Don't drink. Period. There is no middle ground. 

He is not a religious man in that he prays devoutly to the gods, but he recognizes their existence and their strength as superior beings. Part of him chafes at the idea that there are imperfect supreme overlords, but knowing that there's nothing to be done about it makes him keep his head down. <font color="#804d2b"><b>"I don't speak often, but when I do..."</b></font>
<br><br>
<div style="margin-bottom: -25px;"><center><a href="http://kaonsdesigns.com/" target="_blank">∇</a></center></div></div></div>
<center><i>Art by Nikkayla</i></center>

Search: