Some Changelog Info!
To better protect our admin team and members alike, the Coordinators have decided to implement a Changelog to better record our corrections and discussions so admins may link directly to this to show members that things have been fixed and discussed!
The Changelog will update every Friday as that is when they is most available to make changes and answer group notes. That is also the day that we check the Suggestion Box on the website!
How Can I Make a Suggestion/ Update Request?
There are currently Three Ways to make a suggestion for group betterment or to show a correction that needs to be made. They are listed in order of EFFICIENCY. The fastest way to contact the team is listed first.
- NOTE THE GROUP – The Group is not leaving DeviantART at this time and this is the best way for us to keep tabs on member suggestions and edits. If you post a Question in the Discord Chat you may be asked to send that question in to the group so it may be reviewed. It’s conclusion will be posted here and you will be tagged with a link to the changelog at that time.
- LEAVE A WEBSITE SUGGESTION – The Website Suggestion Box is anonymous to members and will be kept that way. You will not receive a tag telling you that the suggestion/ change has been made.
- LEAVE A DISCORD QUESTION OR SUGGESTION – You may ask a group related question in the #Questions channel on Discord, or leave a suggestion in the #Suggestion-Box channel. PLEASE NOTE: We have a “Don’t Block The Box” policy in the Discord Chat and most times, the suggestions will be left with no answer. Discussion is discouraged in that channel; please move discussion to the General Chat areas. Suggestions made on Discord are not anonymous and you will be tagged with a link to the changelog when they have been resolved.
MONTH 2021 Changes
Friday November 05
- Changelog records started for the new month.
- Posts made by Coordinator Bay will have a [B] after them.
- Posts made by Coordinator Fade will have a [F] after them.
- Newsletter and MQ posted for the month [B]
- Mutation pages moved to the website. [B]
- The following were added: Carey, Chrome, and Clownfish
- Slowly going through mutations and adding them to the website. As they are being added, any problems found are being addressed.
- Suggestion to add a “Lost Foal” item for a hunting drop. [B]
- “Is there a what to find lost foals or is that basically what the ballator cape is?….Oh I meant like in other ARPG when hunting/exploring you can find a smol baby as a semi-custom of sorts! I was asking if we already had one with a cape or if I could suggest lost foals” – MsMydeer#6884 (Discord) | X
- Ballator Capes are something already similar to this, but you actually have full control of what you’re getting. However, there may or may not be something in the works that would be something like semi-custom. If you were looking for something to start as a foal, you can already do that with imports. While imports are on adult lines, it doesn’t mean they have to be shown as adults.